+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71

Thread: Trade Trend and Range With One System!

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    I think the purpose of this thread is to convey that a trader can trade in any kind of markets and they can perform BUY or SELL with the trend and also if the markets are range bound then can perform scalping for few pips and make some money as well .
    we can make money by scalping strategy should also be able to adjust our capital we have and not to trade recklessly wasted, so there should be some steps we need to align with the strategy that we run it so much better for the future who will come and do not stop when we have lost or margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    I think the purpose of this thread is to convey that a trader can trade in any kind of markets and they can perform BUY or SELL with the trend and also if the markets are range bound then can perform scalping for few pips and make some money as well .
    i see, scalping is suitable for this condition because it just take a little pips as the target and sometimes the scalper will take the risk to open position for minor position...
    but for me, i do not want to make order at the middle of range and it is too risky although i am a scalper, i will try to avoid to put the order at this time
    do the best we can

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this post cant understand thats why people cant reply in this post this thread dont any meaning what he asking or what question he put up .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    An FX Analyst describes a strategy and its rules for trading both trend and ranging markets with this single system. When you have passed some time in the forex market ... you know something of value when it comes to you ... and I know from the indicators and the kind of filters that he has used that this system would work under all circumstances. This is what we call an "all weather strategy" ... it will never need further refinement because he is using his indicators and even the filters in relation to the price action and not the movement itself. Price action is one thing that will remain same year after year. Because I was redirected to other faster methods this strategy was abandoned after a three months test even it did proved profitable. For whoever it may benefit ... and even if you don't adopt to this strategy it will surely give you an insight of the market ... this ebook is a must read:

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-305157-Vt...leStrategy.pdf
    yar mauja ap ke post ke thore samaja nahi aya ap na pata nahi ka lakha da ha trade ,trend wiht one system mara kahal main ap to ya kaha raha ho k trading karta wawqt ap ak he softwar sa trade be karan or trend be ho sirf or sirf ak he system par or es tara zada profit gain karo ga.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trade Trend and Range With One System!

An FX Analyst describes a strategy and its rules for trading both trend and ranging markets with this single system. When you have passed some time in the forex market ... you know something of value when it comes to you ... and I know from the indicators and the kind of filters that he has used that this system would work under all circumstances. This is what we call an "all weather strategy" ... it will never need further refinement because he is using his indicators and even the filters in relation to the price action and not the movement itself. Price action is one thing that will remain same year after year. Because I was redirected to other faster methods this strategy was abandoned after a three months test even it did proved profitable. For whoever it may benefit ... and even if you don't adopt to this strategy it will surely give you an insight of the market ... this ebook is a must read:

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-305157-Vt...leStrategy.pdf

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

babatunde77 (2021-05-30), ij999 (2019-04-22), mido83 (2017-11-18), munibkhan (2017-09-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open