+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Trend and Range With One System!

Senior Member dpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point dpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unless you intellect basically join people for the journey and via next few days associated with August start posting my own benefits with your twine. I have witout a doubt added some money in order to my own VER5. 3 accounts and will be buying and selling your whole body dwell that has a $6K a/c and my own concentrate on can be 5% development. I am self-assured the target can be arrived at however the genuine problem (for me) should be to limit floating DD in order to 5% also. Lets notice how are you affected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lobla88 is an unknown quantity at this point lobla88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading using trend based tools. Because trade trend is one of the strategies in forex trading. So they can get profit from any market movement except. I will try to avoid to put the order at this time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    F the trader against the trend then they will get a lot of losses and But how to make good profitwhen to buy ans sell i could not understand i have to learn more as well It is better to trade with trend although our entry is a bit late than trading against the trend The indicator has been giving us some signals ongoing trend then But we must to identify the trend correctly whether we see the trend in short term or long term

Senior Member weel is an unknown quantity at this point weel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there should be some steps we need to align with the strategy that we run it so much better for the future who will come and do not stop when we have lost or margin calIt's not incredibly difficult to prevent the deal from Mthakik hope a success and gain

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Or the 4hr time frame as the case may be in fact a forex trader can trade with follow the existing trend if the trend is up then we just attach buy it and vice versa after all always following the trend if you wanted to be survive longer in this business while But we have to make sure that we trade according to analysis method that we done before enter to a trade fined one with high pips and other low pips but all take profits when trade the trend

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Players use several different indicators of current trends then that trend is our friend and enemy we ccan make much profit when we follow trend right but we can lost much money when we follow trend wrong but you need to deal with the market at least every day to find what the right trade rather than The most important thing is the trend of technical analysis

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dealing applying tendency centered methods, the market turns into a monotonous array current market, your situation regarding driving me to be able to close the actual trades loosing precisely what My spouse and i received coming from previous number of trades and much a whole lot worse as i use overbought/oversold techniques plus the current market turns to be able to tendency situation.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only by doing the good analysis can help us to know the trend about the market after all If we want to make a profit we should follow the trend movement If we fight the trend the risk that we get a big while it should be followed especially the longer accordingly off course tend is very important in forex trend and who have good kowledge about the market trend they earn money consistently without any fear As we know there is a major trend and minor trends

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a thorough investing process that can assist you see the promotes constantly. You will see the daily data then with luck , learn how to buy and sell pertaining to all of those other day time, 7 days, and so forth. I realize it isn't 100% foolproof but it really is easy, self-explanatory in addition to an easy task to comply with.

Member rahmziaur is an unknown quantity at this point rahmziaur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my spouse and i observe, scalping is suitable just for this issue because doing so you need to take a bit pips because target in addition to at times your scalper will need raise the risk to help start placement with regard to trivial placement...
    but also for myself, i not need to create get in center of variety in fact it is way too high-risk although i will be the scalper, i will avoid to put your get at this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open