+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Trend and Range With One System!

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslamjee View Post
    g naahi jnaab g me samjhtaa ho keh forex business meh trend aak hi jaghaa move nahi karta rehta jab news ati he tab iska trend change hojata hai so me apko kahoga keh analysis kiye bgair news dekhey bgair tradr nahi lagani cjahye
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai trend bhai kafi baar badalta hai, trend agar ek jaisa rahta to bhai har koi trading se easily earning kar leta bhai, lekin aisa nahi hota hai, yaha par trend mein baar baar badlaav aate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mian5575 is an unknown quantity at this point mian5575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend Most of traders fail to make profit from forex due to lack of experience in forex. They don't give time in forex business and they fail to make money from forex. They have greed which destroy them from making money in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very important to have a trading strategy for trading in the forex market, this is to ensure discipline. But then its no news that the forex market is random and dynamic hence when making a trading strategy one has to ensure that the strategy can survive in any market condition.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanita View Post
    price action and trading analysis is most important for us we make our trading with trend and ranging market with single system and we use indicators in trading market and we know the market movement and we must follow the market trend then we make good earning with forex business
    One system sometimes can also combine several systems into one is a very interesting thing. For this time we can describe the system with the trend with existing daily range. Suppose we get these days is happening is a bull trend. So before touching the daily range, for example, we do OP on GBPUSD, if it is still up 40 pips, then there would be likely to rise further to more than 60 pips, because the GBPUSD daily range is more than 100 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g naahi jnaab g me samjhtaa ho keh forex business meh trend aak hi jaghaa move nahi karta rehta jab news ati he tab iska trend change hojata hai so me apko kahoga keh analysis kiye bgair news dekhey bgair tradr nahi lagani cjahye

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,028 Times in 4,664 Posts
    price action and trading analysis is most important for us we make our trading with trend and ranging market with single system and we use indicators in trading market and we know the market movement and we must follow the market trend then we make good earning with forex business

Banned Shahkar123 is an unknown quantity at this point Shahkar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i see, scalping is suitable for this condition because it just take a little pips as the target and sometimes the scalper will take the risk to open position for minor position...
    but for me, i do not want to make order at the middle of range and it is too risky although i am a scalper, i will try to avoid to put the order at this time

sufiyan22
    bohat hi achi post ki hai me apko btao ke trend jo hia vo bohat hi behtarin indicator bolo ya stretigy bolo jo bhi hn bohat hi achi cheez hi jisse ahum ko bohat zyada profit ho sakata hn becoz ye stretigy ya indicator hum ko market analysi8s ke baghair hi achi se achi chez provide kr deta hn

Junior Member fx90 is an unknown quantity at this point fx90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI dear friend ap ke post read kee lakin mujhay iss main koi khas maza nahi aya hay dear main iss kay liya ap ko yeh hi kha skta hoon kay main kise bhee system main belive nahi karta hoon main sirf or sirf manual main belive karta hoon or manul s

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear you known that the forex market is a risky market. If you are interest in this business. Than you are follow the market parameters. Than you are find out the trend. You are able to put the right entry point. You are successful trader. Your earning is good. You are successful trader. Forex earning depend on the plan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open