+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 503 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 5024

Thread: Open positions by using proper Risk Managment.

Senior Member alialhariri435 is an unknown quantity at this point alialhariri435's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    please vote for me if you like my post

hi this is a place if we can make a position
    27/04/2012

now it's good position we have earn 100 pip in this position

wath you think about ?
    03/04/2012 now it"s right after we success in first position we can make another position

i chose 3211 and 3225 to sell it in this points and a stop loss in 3271 and 3284

for position 2 we have a good signal that a price contunied a downtrend
    yes forex trading mein koi bhi trade lagany sy pehly risk management ki bohot importance hy or apko money management and risk management k bagher trading bilkul nahi karni chahye otherwise apky liye thek nahi ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pudis is an unknown quantity at this point pudis's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a great online market place . It is a market of technical analysis . If a trader start to analysis about the market area , he can know anything about that . If he know about it , he gain a good amount of knowledge and experience that is must necessary in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very impressed using this kind of technique that u tend to be using withinside u trading. Inside the forex trading each position has a few amount of risk. So all of us have in order to be able for you to help divide the risk withinside tiny elements. All of us have in order to be able for you to help take the actual full risk once the market is actually favor of all of us all.

Senior Member master786 is on a distinguished road master786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex ak bohat risky online business hai is ke liye boaht zarori hai ke apke pass jab koi order open karte hai to uska proper risk management ka hona bohat hi zarori hai.warna apka acount khtam ho jae ga.
    More earn in forum

Senior Member payung is an unknown quantity at this point payung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Getting a risk management policy is actually very important withinside forex trading business. It may go a lengthy method to assist a forex trader in order to be able for you to help serving to a forex trader in order to be able for you to help safe guard their own trading account and safeguard their own profits as they simply trade.

Senior Member agnidan is an unknown quantity at this point agnidan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good currency business.Risk management is very much important in Forex trading, a trader stay or not or how long the trader go, it depends on how trader successfully use risk management. But a trader is expert or not it depends on the trade efficiency power of proper mix of risk.

Senior Member sultankamboh1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultankamboh1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear risk menegments ka zarye hum acha kama sktye hai forex ma wese jtna zeyada risk lay gay utna he zeyada kamaye gay ye bohat acha aur bohat zeyada profitable business hai aur acha risky bhe.

Member shahanaz is an unknown quantity at this point shahanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i loose my money in Forex trading then i will sit sustain and opine what went wicked, why i irrecoverable and where i should improve. After doing such psychotherapy with unfriendly aim i instrument turn excavation on those powerlessness and then try to do trading again. I live Quitters never win.

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop accident in anatomy of accident administration is a lot of benign apparatus and we should use it wisely abbreviate traders should set it beneath actual abutment for buy trades and aloft actual attrition for advertise trades or beneath the antecedent beat low so we dont lose big if barter goes amiss way and aswell stop accident dont get activate until there is affected change.

Senior Member mablar is an unknown quantity at this point mablar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good money management is very important that we take the position of each trade. because in every position we take, there is always a chance we would be wrong to analyze, so it will be a loss. so it always has a good money management so that we can always minimize the loss in this forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 503 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)