+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 503 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5024

Thread: Open positions by using proper Risk Managment.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that once a trader knows the value of risk management in forex trading he must be qualified for the next level from beginner to the intermediate level. The right risk management is truly the case which can bring the profit to any trader and even with the low fundamental analyses.
    Last edited by ghan; 2016-10-29 at 07:37 PM.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that proper risk management can give trader huge opportunity to earn good money and main thing is trader can survive this market and they can earn with their trading knowledge and skill so trader need to follow good trading plan that help trader a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Managing our risk in every trade is one of the main key of success in forex trading. Before we decide to make open positions, we need to calculate our risk first, and makes sure that our reward will be higher than our risk. So, when we get loss, we will not get much losses, and it will be easy for us to recover our loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ap ne bhot achi post ki hai is se kafi knowldge mila hai mn ne is se kafi kuch seekha hai ye aik bhit behrltreen business hai jis se ham ksfi achi earning kr skty hain aur ye aik bhot hi behtreen business hai is mn proper risk mangmnt se apni position open rakh skty hain

Member abrouf is on a distinguished road abrouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think strategies just should add a risk management in our trading with proper management or money management, i recommend to use stop loss and take profit you should always protect ur capital to huge loss as it can go a long way to help a trader

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that you should open your position by following the risk management, so first of all you should do the technical and fundamental analysis and predict the market result and after that decide that how much risk you can take, either the market will go according to your perception or not, and according to it , you should decide for the market entry.

Member jahiruzzama is an unknown quantity at this point jahiruzzama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is look like simple for to do, with indicate the inclination route for funding and resistivity i pretend, you can deal the peril for arise relation but is treasury do not understand how to represent them with aright because i see you yawning and confidential all of them at the moral advantageous profit.

Member porimoni is an unknown quantity at this point porimoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without proper use of money we can not head profit in forex. before participate into new switch we poorness to compute the ratio of going and realize. your strategy is sainted. i think you are line with link and opposition stage. this skillfulness is more strong then separate method.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think in forex business I also try to under stand and some things understood and also feeling the money management and risk management also required for safe our account and if we can be survive here for the long time then we must be successful on the business.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g dear mein aap ki bat se mutafiq hon hamen hamesha proper risk management planning k tehat apni trading karni chaye risk management ko jab hum follow karty hen to hum apni har trade mein stop loss use karty hen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 503 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)