+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: MTF RSI Cross!

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex but i am here to know this game more. I have this technique but will use it later. I am now just using some techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worth a try .. you use indicators, how long have you used this indicator is only one indicator ....... why are you using your system How accurate .......
    whether the line amber directional RS1 it is ....?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is good indicator you shared here. And I believe that you have used it for 8 years so I think you can give is short tutorial how can we use it. Should we wait for the crossover of 3 rsi s or we can trade when teo rsi cross??? Please answer.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When all three RSI cross above 50 level ... it is a buy ... when all three cross below 50 it is a sell ...

As for your question of how long I have used this system ... well, if I said I have used this system for some 8 years and have consistent 80%+ performance with it ... would that soothe your mind ? Your own personal application of this indicator can still be different. Since you are gonna use it on your demo account first either way ... I don't think my answer would make any difference. Check it on your demo and if it makes you lose ... more than it profits you ... publish your demo results here for all to see. Fair enough ?
    Attached Images  

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How long have you use this trading strategy in your trading my friend? May be use some picture will make your trading explanation easier to understand..
    Thank for sharing i will use this indicatpr in the demo account first.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fanesa G For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

MTF RSI Cross!

EURUSD on 15M time frame ... use this indicator for the best results ... noise will be filtered out automatically. For this strategy you need just two things ... a EURUSD chart with 15M time frame and an mtfRSI with alert ... I am attaching the indicator here and you can arrange for the chart from your terminal. This is another NEAREST to the perfect system. False signals are very rare ... you gotta try this system to believe it.

People who have read my previous posts that I am not a big fan of RSI ... especially not on smaller timeframes like 15M or even 1H ... yet this indicator is so powerful that it will provide the best results under the circumstances. Its all 3 RSIs are customizable ... their settings are in order 21,8 & 4 ... with all timeframes set to 0 or the specific timeframe you are trading. Here is the indicator.
    Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open