+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 246 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To recap, technical analysis is the study of currency price movement on the charts while fundamental analysis takes a look at how the countrys economy is doing.

Market sentiment analysis determines whether the market is bullish or bearish on the current or future fundamental outlook.

Fundamental factors shape sentiment, while technical analysis helps us visualize that sentiment and apply a framework to create our trade plans.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,983 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical,fundamental, and advertise notion has same impact on Forex exchanging business sector and the greater part of that are supporting each other and nobody as a mastery. however, in the genuine, a large portion of dealer utilize specialized examination to foresee the market development since specialized investigation is the normal fundamental investigation that we learn in the first run through or before all else we begin in Forex exchanging. also, specialized examination more simple to learn than the other two of investigation compose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

jhoradpak (2018-03-10), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), naveedbwn (2018-03-20), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical,fundamental, and market sentiment has same effect on forex trading market and all of that are supporting each other and no one as a domination. but in the real, most of trader use technical analysis to predict the market movement because technical analysis is the common basic analysis that we learn in the first time or in the beginning we start in forex trading. and technical analysis more easy to learn than the other two of analysis type.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), vallenodafx (2018-03-18)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are not only good, but also important, rather than being good traders,
    we must combine basic and technical analysis into our trading decisions,
    and I will always combine my technical trading basics, to better understand such trends.
    News like this, usually when the bank holiday as the best strategy is a fundamental strategy,
    if you can set your own position, then your location will have greater possibility To win a transaction

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, three types of assessment are usually important for internal currency exchange,
    and some sort of choice is ideal. If you understand the usual situation situation assessment,
    you understand the transaction transaction fx daily.
    So, more and more practice is not a disappointing internal trade, fx trading is sticking out,
    you should always win in certainly not too far away for a long time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14)

Member punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 298 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental ka hona bhut jaruri he bhai forex me agar aap ashi trade krna chahte ho ashi knwledge and hardwork krna hoga bina ashi knwledge ke aap kush hasil nhi kr skte isme koi dout nhi he forex mera favrout business he bhai isme koi dout nhi he me je manta hun and smjhta hun

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to punjabiboy For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-25), Sanju baba (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25), shine (2018-02-25)

Member chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,442 Times in 459 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabse best hacker aapki no Kishan ke analysis karna seekh Lo fundamental technical and sentimental analysis in cooker Ne ke baad aapko market ki confirm position Ka Pata lag jata hai. Agar aapko market ki position Ka Pata ho to aap ke liye trading se profit karna bahut busy ho jata hai. Isliye analysis karna bahut zaroori hai Tha ke aap ko market Mein kamyabi Mil Jaye.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chak148 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many investors who do the same factor with me, and I believe the fact if the important is a good technique,
    then many investors get a good profit with it, but for that it takes a very good ability to learn the information and this is my weak point .
    forex trading that helps me read to read the market situation but he other fundamental analysis
    and anlaysis sentiments also have their own interests, you also can not ignore it.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must be calm on the market may be able to get profit but still have to be on the line mm,
    no one think but still outside the line mm, possibly also can be a big loss. For me the first I use technical. the analysis is very important to me because i determinet the trend is he uptrend or downtrend and ressistance / suport. if i finish i use fundamental analysis for taux example, the news industry is so important i end up using sentiment analysis but only 20%

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything is just as important. But in terms of reliability of technical analysis will get an edge. It is a pure scientific calculation so you can count on it more easily than the other two. Fundamental analysis will help you gain perspective on what might happen, so it turns out to be accidental. Most traders tend to lower the sensitivity analysis. But if you analyze the market sensitivity then you will realize how vulnerable at any given time. This will help you find good trading opportunities. It is a good idea to identify yourself with all these requirements. At the end of the day it always feels better to have more options in your hands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 246 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)