+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 246 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each of these three has own importance but most of the traders use fundamental analysis and technical analysis or i can say my group of friends who are on forex are using these two ,as you can analyse the market current situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex500signal View Post
    As we know Analysis in Forex trading consisting of 3 kinds of analysis, All I know is This 3 kinds of analysis relate to each other, but, which one You prefer? or maybe you use All of them ?
    trading main technical or fundamental analysis bohe he aham or boht he ahcha or best han es analysis ko used kar ka hum boht he acha or best profit earned kar skata han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, all of them has relation each other. So, if anyone want to use technical analysis usually use chart to see support and resistance to decide before entering the market. But if anyone want to use fundamental analysis usually use news release for entering the market.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is more dominating the market and it follows its rules
    fundamental analysis can be dominating but only for short time and always news are released to complete the technical analysis
    so i think that they are completing each other but of course technical analysis is the main

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every analysis has its own pros and cons I used Technical and Sentimental And avoid News because market is more volatile on news so I Take step back and wait for market to become normal .Thats my idea .

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hitcola View Post
    I don't really care about sentiment analysis, I only care about technical analysis because it is the back bone of forex analysis. fundamental is also good but it is not that good like technical analysis
    I think both have become important in this trade because the fundamental is also a very important part is owned by all the traders because we know that in this business there will be in this trade we all know is highly influence the market

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujh lagta hai kay most trader jo hain woh suggest karta hai uses technical analysis aur its really works and it study the market scientifically and can read the app apni current situtation pata karah sakta hain market say

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps the most dominant is the technical analysis, as many traders who use it. but in my opinion, more fundamentally important influence on the movement of market prices. fundamentals will be able to change volume with the market prices are very aggressive and very difficult to be analyzed using technical

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujh lagta hai kay most trader jo hain woh suggest karta hai uses technical analysis aur its really works and it study the market scientifically and can read the app apni current situtation pata karah sakta hain market say

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have been trading with using technical analysis as my method to know the trend of the market and i think there are many traders do the same thing with me,
    and i agree if the fundamental is great methods then many traders get their good profit with it but for it need good ability to read the news and here is my weakness, i have to learn much about it and i want to combine technical analysis with fundamental, i believe that the results will be great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 246 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)