+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 246 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Senior Member lazhar90 is an unknown quantity at this point lazhar90's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my experience of trading, the most dominant analysis in forex trading is Technical Analysis, when compared with Fundamental analysis and Sentiment analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member julikfi is an unknown quantity at this point julikfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    daer meray khiayl mein apko in teeno ka lazmi ilm hona chahiya lekin technical analyses or fundamental ka ziyada iss busienss mein role hay iss liay apko market kjo lazmi analyse karna chahiay or market k trend ko folow kar k trade karen to ap kamyuab hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Recent studies show that combining different trading approaches is more profitable than trading one method many traders believe that you can not rely on one rule when making trading decisions rather than trader we are investing for a long period of time and we will hold a trader for a few hours a day or longer accordingly kind of news can make the price move in the opposite direction namely Now I couldnt make any decission that which I will do prefer most

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    For daily trading technical analysis was very good in my opinion and But there is one thing the secret of successful traders is depending on how to combine between technical analysis and fundamental analysis only but if you already expert it it's simple actually that's how it work with To make some good and consistent profits you will have to learn the both type of analysis and you will never be able to make good results with any one type of analysis alon

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel Technical analysis is more dominantand understand for the newbies. I believe most of the traders who start there tregin with this Technical analysis only and later may migrate to Fundamental and Se

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both are not only good but also essential instead of to be a good trader we have to combine fundamental and technical analysis in our trading decisions i will always combine both technical fundamental in my trading for better understanding of a trend like so many News like this and that usually happens when Bank Holiday as the best strategy is fundamental strategy and if yo can make a combination of both while you are setting yourself to open a position then your position will have more probability to win the trade

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise to yaha par sabse jayda jis cheez ka istemaal hota hain wo fundamental aur technical analysis hi hain sentiment itna jayda use hone wala nahi hain bahut hi kam trader ko main sentiment ka istemaal karte dekha hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member negra is an unknown quantity at this point negra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanbo View Post
    It needs a strategy to be automated - too hard for a EA to be coded with intelligence point in it, a normal EA is a trade supporting robot and this can be used set it and forget is not yet launched atleast for poor traders like us.
    forex trading business is not a game it is a kind of business which includes foriegn exchange matters and people earn money from it by bidding on special commodities like gold and silver.

Banned sanbo is an unknown quantity at this point sanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by franju View Post
    i really trade on my experience and knowledge.because i think forex trading is a very risky trading.i cna not depend on the others .i really do not want to use the robot.i like to trade myself.this is secure.
    It needs a strategy to be automated - too hard for a EA to be coded with intelligence point in it, a normal EA is a trade supporting robot and this can be used set it and forget is not yet launched atleast for poor traders like us.

Senior Member franju is an unknown quantity at this point franju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by somakon View Post
    the three parts of analysis complete each others,technical analysis should be backed up by fundamental and sentiment analysis,i believe that what really moves the market and affect its direction are the fundamental news and in the absence of such news the technical points take over the market.
    i really trade on my experience and knowledge.because i think forex trading is a very risky trading.i cna not depend on the others .i really do not want to use the robot.i like to trade myself.this is secure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 246 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)