+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 246 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Banned tariqmahmood786 is an unknown quantity at this point tariqmahmood786's Avatar
    Thanks
    bigners ko pata hona chahy k wo trading work kese kren gyu our trading k rules ka pata hna chahy our trading market ka pta hona chahy.bigners pehly demo par account bna kr practice kr skty hen or work thik se krna chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shagufta is an unknown quantity at this point shagufta's Avatar
    Thanks
    All traders start with technical analysis and then it is followed by fundamental analysis and the dominant one is also determined by type of trading mostly scalpers will do technical analysis with both technical and fundamental analysis tools you see the power each of them alone will be a weak tool to predict the trends and market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Md Younus Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Md Younus Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading analysis is very important in forex market .first we should not analysis in forex trading then we should not earn and other side we should loss our all invest money in forex trading business .so that's it .

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, obviously, in forex business I definitely do think there are much trader who use technical analysis than the trader who use fundamental analysis to trade, or sentiment analysis. I think sentiment analysis is not too popular. From my experiences, i think technical analysis is more dominant than fundamental analysis or sentiment analysis.
    Last edited by hitan; 2016-11-22 at 08:23 PM.

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my experience in forex that 3 analysis are more important, a particular period one is best day by day forex trading you understand that i have to learn much about it and i want to combine technical analysis with fundamental i believe that the results will be great.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe which the most important technical analysis in this type of analysis on the foreign exchange market, although all three types of analysis are important.But without technical analysis, the trader will never succeed.Technical analysis is a distinctive characteristic of forex and other financial markets.

Banned aqwapower is an unknown quantity at this point aqwapower's Avatar
    Thanks
    because technical analysis is based on market conditions occur, while the sentiment and fundamental analysis is based on estimates, and the result will only be felt immediately after or before the news was released. whereas technical analysis will follow whatever happens on the market.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe almost all traders use these 3 analysis in their acccounts at one time or the other.but i use fundamental analysis when i got some news and switch to technical analysis when i have to decide my trades.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well any method that will work best for you will be the best analysis method for you to use, the forex market is difficult to predict without analysis so any method we can use to predict the movement of the market well is actually good.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thumbs up Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?
    be treated as such. If you have any bad habits, the forex will fix
    them real quick.
    Currency Trading Strategy Number 25:
    Important point here: If you deem the major trend for the current
    session, based on everything you have learned to this point, to be
    down, then think DOWN. Sell rallies. Don't look to buy, or you might

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 246 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)