+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 246 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Senior Member haque12 is an unknown quantity at this point haque12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading forex,you need a reliable forex strategy that can help you in fulfilling your dream,And you have to learn the strong fundamentals of the forex market that work.and truly work.my key is actually dailing tading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned relaxforex is an unknown quantity at this point relaxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    janab fundamental aur technal analysing best hai is main humain trading kay ideas mil jaty hain jis ki wajah say hum trade open ker skaty hain aur achh profit haasil ker sakty hain is liye forex main apna tajurba bhi use kerna zaroori hai jo hum demo trading say hasil kerty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think technical analysis is the most dominant type of analysis currently as most traders hardly trade news but people are becoming aware of sentimental analysis and applying it to their trades.

Senior Member shapna100 is an unknown quantity at this point shapna100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask me around foreign currency this 3 study are usually more vital, an individual phase some may be most effective. Day by day foreign exchange you are aware of that if the circumstance which will study is advisable. Hence apply progressively more without distressed around foreign exchange, remain faithful to foreign exchange, it's essential to often be being successful around not too distant future.

Senior Member rony71 is an unknown quantity at this point rony71's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my encounter in currency dealing that 3 research are more important, a particular period one is best. Day by day currency dealing you know that when the scenario which research is best. So exercise more and more and never disappointed in currency dealing, remain with currency dealing, you must be achievements in near upcoming.

Senior Member Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have been trading with using technical analysis as my method to know the trend of the market and i think there are many traders do the same thing with me,
    and i agree if the fundamental is great methods then many traders get their good profit with it but for it need good ability to read the news and here is my weakness, i have to learn much about it and i want to combine technical analysis with fundamental, i believe that the results will be great

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am more concerned with technical analysis in comparison with other analysis. Technical explain to us what is going on in the market today. Technical will be able to explain where the price will move based on history and the patterns of price movements are formed. although predictions are not always correct, technical analysis offers a great opportunity to make a profit
    I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
    ~Warren Buffett

Senior Member farkhanda is an unknown quantity at this point farkhanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    As we know analysis in forex trading consisting of kind of analysis all i know is this kind of analysis relate to each other and it study the market scientifically and can read the current situatuion of the market.i prefer technical analysis most by gaining experience from trading.

Banned monblanc is an unknown quantity at this point monblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    both three are the vital analysis for the forex market. if you just consider one and avoid other two then your investment decision can be vulnerable. so give importance these three analysis. but among them technical analysis is more effective and practical.

Senior Member sd7119956 is an unknown quantity at this point sd7119956's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have been dealing with using specialized research as my technique to know the pattern of the industry and i think there are many investors do the same factor with me, and i believe the fact if the essential is excellenttechniques then many investors get their excellent benefit with it but for it need excellent capability to study the information and here is my weak point, i have to understand much about it and i want to merge specialized research with essential, i believe that the outcomes will be great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 246 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)