+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 246 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is good for me and i get good trading ideas from technical analysis using it and getting good from forex i think the best way to understand our experts need to do demo trading and try to trade the ideas of experts when we feel we doing good to follow them, we enter into real trade.
    Most of all traders will start with technical analysis and then followed by fundamental analysis. If fundamentals are a good method, many traders get good profits with it, but for that it needs a good ability to read the news and this is my weakness, practice more and never get frustrated in forex trading, still with forex trading, you have to succeed in time close.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must be traits in expression is like achievement to be a signal to get peace well if the console is on a periodic direction of money, do not be struck by the mind, even if it alleviates the money management slaughter, it can also be an extraordinary achievement. and I support the use of technology analysis related to estimating market industry lines. But my partner and I also don't ignore fundamental analysis and therefore keep myself current when using fiscal opportunities too. I feel this is sufficient for professionals to make good quality money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the three types of analysis are important because of all these market trends. Market trends that will help traders decide to post the right trade. The right trade gives you a bigger chance to make money! and To be a beginner, we must understand all kinds of analysis. Do not just consider a single analysis, so in general we will be able to trade in different scenarios. My spouse and I see many traders who ignore positive encouragement to naturally, no trading action. That they are afraid of trading travelers having reports. Still when the report is a better minute to make a profit, it's really sad.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, technical analysis refers to graphic analysis that can be done through doodles graphs, view signal indicators, or take advantage of price action. While fundamental analysis refers to the economic data of a country, usually the most important component of the economy is the currency so that rates can fluctuate on the chart. good luck and In my forex skills that three analysis needs to be done, the specific amount is the best. Day by day, forex mercantilism, you feel that the first thing that matters is the analysis. thereby observing additional and additional and never annoyed in forex mercantilism, persisting with forex mercantilism, you want to succeed in the near future

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the development of the situation falls into what you expect, close your position. You must understand that the first thing that happens in the market, because the action is haphazard does not make sense. If you do not feel confident, back off for a moment. Do not wazte trading your time nprofitably and do not try to have your rmoney back at once. and I see all quality psychotherapy. but the unbeatable is how you use these reasons in your trading advice. Because the reason is the retributive work of an analysis, which tends to be much modified. But as a trader, based on perceptions on the existing analysis, and syndication with your trading style, it should be healthy to exploit your trading results. So psychotherapy relics exclusive analysis, how to organize, depending on the merchandiser itself.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fundamental analysis is good in forex trading because I think that because of fundamental analysis, traders in forex can know how to trade forex trading with cold mind and do not trade in forex with hot mind and how to trade in forex trading with patience and do not trade in forex with emotion. and I feel Technical analysis will be more widely available as it is easy to find in addition to recognizing for your beginners. I truly believe most of the traders who embarked on a commercial journey there in general, started with this special Technical analysis apart from having probably migrated to help Fundamentals in addition to sentimental analysis.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, throughout currency trading where 3 checks will become more important, the unique time period of an example may be ideal. Trading your daily currency understands every moment of a particular situation which in turn checks better. And so much training and never disappointed throughout the foreign currency trading, follow foreign currency trading, you may have to excel in the whole future. and I do not think other than one of them can be the best because everything is very important in forex trading. And I prefer to use technical analysis in my trades I usually use some indicators and resistance and support levels and do not trade when fundamental values come. Also I use the sentiment level to get out of the trade.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I agree that the fundamental is a great method, so many traders get their good profits with it, but for that good ability to read the news and here is me, I have to learn a lot about it and I want to combine technical analysis with fundamentals, I believe that the results will go to the system. and analysis is an important thought to be a trader. in forex you can't do anything without any analysis you have to analyze the trading system technically i think you can't be sentimental because if you become sentimental you can't earn money. Fundamental analysis is also important thinking but you have to identify fror analysis of fundamental elements

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    i have been trading with using technical analysis as my method to know the trend of the market and i think there are many traders do the same thing with me,
    and i agree if the fundamental is great methods then many traders get their good profit with it but for it need good ability to read the news and here is my weakness, i have to learn much about it and i want to combine technical analysis with fundamental, i believe that the results will be great
    do the best we can

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical anylasis xyda dominate hai. Iss se humin market ki condition ka pata chalta hai.mein to technical anylasis se kafi accha descion lay layti houn.her kissay kay tradding style per depend kerta hai.kon sa iss kay liy dominate hai.mrray khayl technical anylasis best hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 246 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)