+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 246 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member SyedMuhammad151214 is on a distinguished road SyedMuhammad151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi may to new hon is may may to abi learning kara rahi hon mujay to is bary may nahi pata kay kon say analyze achay han ayr kon say kam achay han ya to kio senior he bata skta hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member basheer is an unknown quantity at this point basheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business I have, I have a dream. I want to be a rich man, and I was quickly able to gain a better Forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both these methods of analysis can be relied on to amke profits in this Forex business. But based on strength that they creats in this Forex business, The Fundamental analysis has a better strength.
    Patience is Key.

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mare khayal se ye sare trading karne ki liye bahut hi jayda jaruri hai , yaha par kici ak ke bager ham trading me kamayab nahi ho oayenge , is liye ak trader ko traded me profit income akrne ki liye sare analysis karne ki bad hi traded open karna chaiye .

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market me sentiment analysis ka jada effect nahi hoti hai agar trader ko achhi trading karne ke liye fundamental analysis aur technical a analysis bahut jada important hoti hai aur jab tak ye dono ka experience achha nahi hoti hai trader market me achhe se earn nahi kara sakte hai.

Senior Member mukeshfx is on a distinguished road mukeshfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me achchi trading karne ke liye technical analysis aur fundamental analysis dono hi important hai, forex market me sentiments ka effect jyada nahin hota hai, phir bhi humen esse dhyaan me rakh kar trading karni chahiye.

Senior Member dahbwad is an unknown quantity at this point dahbwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that All three has has importance no one is dominant as because every analysis has its on pros and cons so but most traders started with the technical analysis and than the fundamental analysis. But in my opinion you must analyze things properly what ever you used analysis !

Member solonour is an unknown quantity at this point solonour's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can search on (automated trading system section ) this forum because there is lot of EA , so do not wary you can chose any one for your trade but I think any EA do not help you for making profit because this is FX market and it is not so easy to understand so try to understand and deeply realize.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the most important is the technical analysis but you should analyze on the bigger frames to know the right trend , fundamental analysis is also important but it affects just for a small time , I think that the technical analysis is the most dominant.

Senior Member codefx is an unknown quantity at this point codefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex, I think there are more investors will use specialized research in dealing, and it seems like it would also make it simpler for investors to get a indication in the marketplace. I think what occurred is not relevant to promote research that we do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 246 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)