+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main nay bhi trading recently join ki hai, main is system k baray main abhi kuch nahi janta, but main agay zarur kosish karunga k main automated trading system ko sekhun, agar to yeh system mujhy trading k liye suitable laga to main zarur use karunga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm ready to use a manual strategy because I'm afraid of bot bugs blowing my account lol. I also want to have control over the funds, it's scary to turn everything into a bot. and I use robots to trade but don't make decisions for me, I use expert advisors to lock in profits like a wise foreign currency piplocker, but when talking about giving my account to robots to manage 100%, I won't try it, because it's risky and not in. sense to me, an automatic system can generate a signal but i am better manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

combifx (2019-08-26)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intersect with me, anyone here buy it? How many? is there a beta to try?
    if anyone here already uses it in real acc, does it function properly? Many questions and How can you expect to get money if you are too afraid to spend money? I believe in cycles. Water cycle, carbon cycle, and money cycle. Only those who are ready to spend (time or money) make (time or money).

If there is a version in trial, I want to try it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be very good at all sir, so it will be very useful for new traders to start trading in a way that is safe and can get a very good signal at all
    so then I would be able to safely and can get a lot of profit in the trade I was the easy way

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use forex robots, but I have made a few questions about robots by searching the internet several times ago, it seems that traders have a lot of problems in using trading robots, this scared him because until now, I will not use them. and I'm very interested in automated trading because I'm a programmer and I've made a few simple EAs. I do not dare to enter my EA or other good EA like VR_SETKA in BPnus or my real account even though I have re-tested it. I admit that my manual trading is no better than them, but I am satisfied with it.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better we have to learn to be more active so that we get our own knowledge and experience so that we don't depend on someone who is better with our own skills and continues to learn, I'm sure we will benefit a lot. and Come on, brow, speed up the best scalping software. especially the easiest to understand and use how it works. I expect an explanation of the scalping performance you made. Scalping is coveted by traders today, including me too because it produces software eyebrows

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading means two options, we can use robots, or we can use PAMM or forexcopy
    ofcourse it's safe, but you must know about your characteristics one is automatic
    and if you already know about that
    You can make lots of money automatically

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-08-17)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think auto trading is safe only if you have good knowledge about it if not .. but manual trading ofcurse is better than auto trading. and unless it is designed to prioritize the security of your account seeking profit without much consideration of the impending major risks. Even the majority of manual trading is not safe, so entrusting trade to robots is really frightening to me because most robots are designed to look for huge profits that cannot be reached by humans but most have parameters that you can enter to reduce potential profit bots and rewards.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

aagus (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ho sakta ha ya system acha ho lekin abhi kuch khas clear nahi ha is ka baray ma mere khayal se kuch hi traders is ko samaj ka is se earn kar patay ha warna zaida tar tu loss hi face karty ha is ma hamesha is liye be care full.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion trading by EA will give you consistent profits, but your profit is not large enough, usually only between 5% to the maximum. 20% every month. You can generate more than 20% of your profits, but if you increase your input to pursue greater profits, your EA will usually damage your account because you have entered the danger zone.

For Manually Learning, you can achieve your goals from hunderds to thousands of percent. But you can't get it every month because using a manual strategy is more risky because you have the principle of High gain = High Risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast