+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Banned Firas Selmaoui is an unknown quantity at this point Firas Selmaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello.
    i find that you give for trader good informations to help them to be successful trader
    there is many important informations in this article , i encourage you to give us plus of profits to upload our trading plans and thank you
    ::

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20 pipis is a normal earn mainly in this strategy and you make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time also you face the loss. only, very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy, nice tarde.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sahal is an unknown quantity at this point sahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice strategy brother i did not use this before but i will try on it and hope this will be a great strategy and idea ,,, i like your idea and strategy i will try on it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the asian market is good to earning, if you face the loss.. then next time u use 10$ order. means u double ur lot order if u face the loss. so this type u can esily recover the loss. easily.
    mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only.
    very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear your strategy about the pair eur/jpy is really good and it can be done as pending orders and the new members can easily use this strategy and also can get the profit from trading on their capital.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont like the asian market but, it is a good way of trading and in the Hereafter no way close to them, a suspension of the sale and purchase orders from above and below the price by 25 points at the beginning of the new day is also good and its goals, 25 points .

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after reading your strategy i really want to test it out i just done some research of previous charts on EUR JPY and i found good result with the method and i really want to try this out but let me do this on demo account first and then i will do this on real account where this can help me to make profit and thanks for sharing this strategy with us

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    standard EURJPY daily range is 25-30 pips,, so we can take 25 pips to be safe once trading..so with the prices we are able to generate maximum profit forex business... if we want maximum profit in the daily trading 100-150 pips per day trading then you will relax,, but if you exceed the limit you will losser pips
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Banned brayek3 is an unknown quantity at this point brayek3's Avatar
    Thanks
    i mean up trend you place a sale order and if If daily price cross 150 pips from top to bottom you place buy order and your both take profit is 20 pip ,,

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhaiya g eurjpy pair ki tu aj kal kuch samjh nh arahi hay , ma na es month bi es ma kafi badi amount loss kari hay , es pair ma aj kal moveent aisi ho rahi hay k samjhna mushkil hay lakin phr bi hamay ya strategy test kar k zarur daikhna cahiyay .
    bhai ji aajkal market me kuch bhi samajh nahi aaraha hai,ahar trader ko kisi na kisi wajah se loss hota ja raha hai aur eur/jpy me to kaam karna bahut he mushkil hogaya hai,esme bilkul bhi sahi entry trader ko nahi mil raha hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)