+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your strategy. your strategy is thus easy but I don't even have a plan whether it functions smart or not. Will you make a profit every day by using this strategy? I will be able to offer a specific effort for this strategy and have you backtested EURJPY to test whether the trading system suggested by this TS can be profitable or not? Please do not make misleading comments if you have not tested them - this may most affect beginners. From what I see, this trading system has a high potential for victory but the only drawback is that it doesn't happen regularly or every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, trading is not as relaxed as explained by your strategy. the mart's movements crackled and relied on the place. there is no cheating bleeding on the forex market. so we someone to change our strategy according to market events. so there is no brutal throttle and unedited acceleration to get aware of and strong trading methods and in the Hereafter approach not turning off the internet, deferring sales and getting orders from someone higher than and below the price by 25 points earlier 'the start of the new day also enters sense and purpose, 25 points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan lakin humain is ki strateguy ka leya humain ismain mahant i zarurat hotui hai jab hum ismainmahanty hnyhi ketty hain tih huminkabi b issmin se acha profit ahsil nhi hota hai iss leay humnain isma ain se acha profit hasilkerny ka leya humain isms aminmahant kertny ki bohat zayda kioshkish kenni chay kun ka jab hum is mainmahant nhi kerty hain toh humain ismain se acha profit hail nhi ker sakty hain

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is a powerful trading method and in the hereafter there is no approach to closing the internet, suspension of one's sales and getting orders from higher and below prices with 25 points at the beginning of the start of a new day also makes sense and aims, 25 points and 20 pips per trade I think you are koi bura nahi hai, ko trader 20 pips mein achcha paisa kama sakta hi, but for me 10 pips is enough, but you can easily overcome hota hi, so that the daily hum 10 pips is targeted for rakhte hi, to target humare liye kafi bada lagne lag jata hai.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also plan to minimize my daily target like this ... 20 to 30 pips must be a daily target ... easy to get and you don't have to wait long enough to make these pips ... and EUR / JPY can be the right pair ... because now some of these days also move like the main pair ... sometimes even higher than them ... but it can be very unstable than others ... and your system is very simple and good based on my highs and lows because in principle if two points that I penetrate chart psychology will form a new point that is higher or lower than my experience during my forex trading.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading isn't as easy as explained by your strategy. market movement is very and depends on the situation. there are no shortcut rules on the forex market. so we have to change our strategy according to market movements. so there is no single rule that is hard and fast for profit and if your balance is $ 100 then use $ 5 for the order. if you face a loss ... the next time you use an order of $ 10. it means you double your lot order if you face a loss. so this type you can easily recover losses. easily. especially in this strategy. u make most of the time. whenever you lose ... when the market changes its movements ... at that time ... you face losses. only.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've heard most of these trading strategies, and this strategy might be remunerative, because activities in the United States usually use substances that are not compatible with the market in asiatic meetings so that your strategy really makes sense by someone. and I have learned many things from your mind. So thank you very much for cutting this off. and I hope that if I follow this rule, I will win in forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

densus88 (2019-06-19)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks good it's a runaway strategy on daily candles, usually EJ moves more than 50 pips which makes it worth using, on the martigale question, I'm not a big fan of it cuz the sick make big chains, if you lose 3 times in trouble that makes your account go really fast and it looks like an escape strategy. I used this type of strategy but did not fully like it. Besides that I don't trade on eur / jpy. can you say that this is possible in eur / usd.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it sounds like a good strategy but I don't understand why you prefer +30 and -30 distances. I think it's too far away. I would prefer a distance of 15 or 20 pips and that can make you make more profit. And I like your stop policy. I'm sure this will work also for GBPJpy because this pair is very similar to Eurjpy and they both make big moves every day. Several times can move more than 200 pips. I will add this strategy to possible daily trading and your system is thus easily and intelligently based mainly on the best and lowest goals that I have ever used so in principle if the two goals that I penetrate chart psychology can type a replacement point higher or lower than my expertise throughout my forex trading

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about 20 pips per day we can achieve it? all we need to know in trading is that not every day we get a signal which, as we expect, doesn't need to be desperate to win even if it's only 20 pips, only trade with good signals, and leave the market if it's not there and if you don't mind which time is best to use this strategy or can I use the time frame on the demo account to know the best way to do this in the trading of my life, I hope to hear from you soon. congratulations on trading and good luck because we trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)