+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not really brave enough to try the strategy that you gave because I was afraid if I failed in trading forex. by trading forex it is good and right then there are times when we can do technical analysis with the scalping method as you show in forex trading. therefore I will also learn to trade with scalping techniques. and the 20 pips strategy is a good way of scalping. Actually, I have a robot that collects only 20 pips on each trade and has worked seriously. Making money with this robot is very interesting and the only way you can make money fast is with the scalp.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are also amateurs and currently don't have big cash so you can trade, there is no doubt that trying to play Ej is really damaging, for the reason that EJ must be rude outside the house in case there are two that will make a move plus all of Our number of movements, extra through this tactic is rather fine improving the tactics sector section. when it has in place to the side and down to the side. for the most part Ough will find it difficult to make a living if possible ough watching this market beautifully. therefore I tried to provide several systems. in the long run I can promote extra. most people will be very disadvantaged to get a perimeter call ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yara mara kahal mai to ya ak boht achi or best strategy ha or main es strategy ko boht passand karta hoon or mauaja es startgey sa kabi kabi faida hota ha lkan her bar us ka fadi anhi hota ha es lay ap koi dosara be strategy bnaa or us ka baed tradign karan maza yaay ga.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai ice pair ma hum weekly target ma achi get kar saktay hay kyu k es ma buhat zaida hoti hay movement. lakin es ma achi produces k liyay ap k pas kafi achi analysis bi honi cahiyay. and trading using the EURJPY currency only takes 15-20 pips every day we can be sure we will always get it, and don't be greedy of course it's better to be a consistent trader profit

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eurjpy pair trading is really dangerous ... because the range is very large ... and about your technique, why the risks and prizes are not the same ... that means the risk is greater than the prize we will get and our bat k lyeh may be bats say khsush ho we are bats say bro why yeh simple system hum logo says provite kiya hi kafi we have taken special b hovi ho logo ap say

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to the strategy, I think of my demo account, transfer strategy implementation so you will be able to do it on my profile. I like to choose other modes and retest, I use it for your non-profit organization. And how come you are a strategic strategist hi, the main thing is confusing ho raha hoon, ismin 2 a timeframe for the confirmation of the trade because hi? aur rsi aur stoch dono how come the time frame is active because of hi?

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut achchhee rananeeti .......... chaal saajha karane ke lie dhanyavaad ............. main ikattha karoonga. agar mujhe poochhana hai ... isaka matalab hai ki ham keval oonchaee aur nimn par aadhaarit hain darj karane ke lie har din baajaar? aur aap kee rananeeti ka upayog karane ke lie kalainai walai kartai hi, chhor achtion se haani aur laabh ko rokana, jat hai, baajaar kee laee kee rananeeti hai yadi aap ise shishtaachaar ke kaaran dekhana chaahate hain, to kismat maiin kabhi hum kee rananeeti hai.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think that you are a strategic expert, you are unaware of how many people are unaware that they do not know how to do it, but they do not know how to deal with the strategy, but they also make a lot of sense. It is possible to send a message to the forex that can be used by the person, and if it is possible that he will be able to use it, he will be able to arrange for the person, and then he will be able to do the same with the respective men, who have been working in the field of education. The pair have 20 pips that have died because of which they have been told,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

soo yong (2019-06-30)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi ho strategy is consistent with 20 pips of magic water forehead, fir bhi lek so that hum is a co-try strategy, to win the opportunity of hogada hoga, lose the opportunity for haha hi honge, lekin pahle is the ki puri strategy practice karni hogi. and I want to get a demo account to implement this strategy, I agree with you wanting to benefit from my Backtesting strategy which will be glad you created an account to do the opposite.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think only 20 pips for the ej pair, I think that is too little, because I think ej is one pair in a wide daily range that can be tolerated. I think a small 40 pip target also arrived in one move. but also 20 good pips that are important are consistent. and the system is very simple ... but I am still afraid to try it directly on the real acc ... so I will try the demo first pass acc so I know how it works ... thank you for sharing ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

mulia (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)