+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: 30pips strategy for gbpjpy.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji bhai forex mein consistent benefits get because bahut mushkil baat hi aur hume koi aise strategy nahi mil pa hai jisse hum use kar for aise lekin hum jo strategy use rahe hai hai wo karti rehni chahiye kyunki usme hum expert ban jaate hi jo me ahead of mein hume faida hoga. and I am a new trader and looking for more about various strategies that will help me trade in the future, I am very grateful to you for sharing your strategy, it will be beneficial not only for me but also for thousands of other traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

mulia (2019-06-27)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about a good trend line. They understand the process of change in a special way. I know that each of the oldest techniques of the second *** is that the FT is what makes the winning strategy to understand some changes. I have a 4 hour time chart and trust us amazing Government work. Especially after we rest and fail, you will be able to be careful that I will go down or up in a very important approach!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakhrul For This Useful Post:

camano (2019-06-27)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the same strategy - and that is why his work is smart. 2 Inequality and also making cash purchases in this approach, if one day acts every day and the other joins Bato woo thi hai, get it straight, bro, lagta hai, how come you oak dum sahi ho sakta hai system, bhai is tarah to the mein system only hisaab se sirf 50% chance hi win to hote hai.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

bronz (2019-06-27)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once traded in gbpjpy, but now I never trade this pair again. That's because this pair has a large spread, so I don't think it's profitable like a pair with a small spread, for example eur / usd and usd / jpy. But you have shared a very informative ashwini strategy ... maybe sometimes I will adopt this strategy. and traders must be able to understand the market, because of the analysis of Trade, always with a trading plan that applies disciplines to consider risk and use trading plans to manage margin risk and capital trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

dumel (2019-06-29)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to be able to do any other work because I have not been able to give you a lot of money. I am not going to benefit from the question of how much money has been used for the past 3 months. How can I do this because I have a lot of money in my life because of how much money I have lost in my life. I did not think I should be able to do it. If you have any questions, please share it with your friends. Do you have any idea how to share them with others?

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before pending orders you need to identify the support and resistance levels of resistance and support levels, you need to recognize the help and the resistance level levels of the resistance level and the level of help you need to decide to wait for purchases and multiple market movements if the market is against you then what which you believe so what can happen. Generally, first, do an evaluation and then open a trade. If you know the time and energy to open it is good.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think their strategy is good for Guve trying to trade like a small target that causes the operation to reach its destination in a short time. Please make some concrete examples of the strategy and post it here. and I in a short time to the goal of his business because I like to trade with small goals will give him a good strategy. Here are some real world examples that provide the function of your strategy.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends about your post, in my opinion, your strategy is good for that, just try, I like to trade with small targets because this type of trade reaches its target in a short time. Please make some real examples of your strategy and post it here. Thank you for the post, you are still trading and you just have the strategy of achchi, bro, hi, aur just like that, hi, how come you are a strategy, haha, isse to achcha haha, koi ki humus, the strategy is to use curry, so sahi paisa kamana hi to.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to take a smaller volume than what you took when trading eur / usd or gbp / usd, you can all the time get your main non-fashionable consequences from the market all the date tracks I want if you can do more orders on the very superior and praise me before waiting for your purchase of impoverishment to find out help and the Platform takes resistivity. From the level of status and construction assistance you need to try to wait with your group. I anticipate if we understand that too much crystallizes that the faculty will win a lot

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

ashrafx (2019-06-24)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi why does it take 30 pips to profit from daily hota days 660 pips of hot water pays 660 profit per month for hota hai traders acha pisa kama huh bas usse 30 pips daily for miles lage bass is the same as chahiy. and I believe your current tactics are designed to trick the idea of trying I like to buy and sell using a simple location triggering this type of trading to grow to concentrate at a time far less than your energy. Make sure you help make some of your current tactics and write below.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast