+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajib View Post
    with all these four thinks its sensitivity to the market movement is exemplary .this is the indicator that i trader with my eyes closed ...trading ever signal and that it does not give you false .
    indicators show you give and seems very easy to predict where the market price will move. I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think we have tried for some time to come, and how the results? Please picture in general. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators waise to jarurui nahi ha trading ke liuye par indicatore ka use karne se thoda to fayeda hota ha hi..isse trading karne ma assani hota ha and prioft hone ka chance badta ha ..loss hone ka chance kam ho jate ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not undestan about this post. Please write this things that you can told. Thank you for your helpfull post. Ba carefull.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time dolly is the best indicator in trading it might be stop trading when you are in loss..and keep you safe and secure and automatically therefore this is the best rewarding indicator for trader and as well as new comers

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never heard about this indicator. I am surely going to try it on my demo account. I am sure that it will work for me as the way it has been working for you. However, I might need some help to use it at the beginning. I believe that I will get the initial help since you sound very helpful. Thanks a lot and keep sharing such tools for us.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont realy see how this indicator work , i donwload it and dont see a good profit made out of it , what TF do use and what are the entry and exit rules for this indicator , maybe i am doing something wrong

sammy

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice post and thanks for sharing this such a great indicator and this looks like very easy and also simple in use,i also use some indicators buy-sell magic and it is also very nice accuracy,thanks again sir for sharing.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think you ,
    i use your indicator. its give good result. its good work with 1H and 4H . but first apply it demo account when you well success then you well trade live...

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is giving very good signal in my trading , by downloading this i used this in my trading , i think it can be very much help in my trading thank you my friend for giving this indicator, i think all of trader should use it.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    l have some similar indicators which l am using right now.actually when the trend is strong it gives very nice signals but when the trend stays in a tight range you can get so many wrong signals as we can see on the image above also.but if a day trader will just follow all of the signals nonestop he or she can finish the day with profit.l want to ask if what is your SL and TP setting for this indicator.when you receive signals for sell or buy how do you place your SL and TP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)