+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Banned datorik is an unknown quantity at this point datorik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the post. I think that the stochastic is a fairly good filter to use. I use the RSI which I think is superior. The only thing I want to ask is that how do you use it to enter your trades? You have indicator but where is the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    No matter how many pips that we could create in forex trading using any indicator, that does not make it the one with the highest volatility or accuracy. teh very best way in forex is to use what is normal to us.

But isn't that's normal for forex traders to keep on looking for almost accurate indicator or trading system because all forex traders are looking for a trading system or indicator that could help them to make constant profit from the market. For me, learning and searching will never ends for forex traders.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    This is a excellent signal when we use it on H1 period of your energy and energy and effort but keep in mind that do no use it as take a position alone you must use it with other technicals and must validate its indication with other technicals. Overall it induce indication when there is a verification of pattern if we focus on 20 to 50 pips than we can create that quickly.
    No matter how many pips that we could create in forex trading using any indicator, that does not make it the one with the highest volatility or accuracy. teh very best way in forex is to use what is normal to us.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member vijaymunshi is on a distinguished road vijaymunshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine ye indicator try nahi kiya hai but aaj main download karke isko demo account main run karke dekhunga.... uske baad dekhte hai ki real main kitna benefitial hota hai ye.... as of now tu main bollinger band use karta hoo...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taimur15 View Post
    bilkul sahi kha hai aap ne main ne bhi is indicator ko check kiya hai aur kuch khas nhi hasil hua ulta loss kiya hai . aur meri nazer main sirf rsi ka indicator hi best hai long aur short terms per . main sirf isi per depend krta hu .
    bhai isliye humko aise hi indicator ka use karna chahiye, jiska winning ratio achcha ho, isse better ye hi hoga ki hum Meta trader mein jo indicator hote hai, un indicators ka jayda se jayda use kare, to humko achcha result mil sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a excellent signal when we use it on H1 period of your energy and energy and effort but keep in mind that do no use it as take a position alone you must use it with other technicals and must validate its indication with other technicals. Overall it induce indication when there is a verification of pattern if we focus on 20 to 50 pips than we can create that quickly.

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey Rookie, first of all I'd like to thank you for you sharing but Its not that simple you can't plan your trade best on an indicator that follow the price and don't know what is going tomorrow . these indicators are full of fake signals and following all the signals will make your losses more than you profit trades

Senior Member forexrofik is an unknown quantity at this point forexrofik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like the indicator that you gave, I would use the training I am doing trading on the pair eur / usd, indicator is very precise and accurate for the duration of the daily timeframe, I was very fortunate to meet you

Banned pulok888 is an unknown quantity at this point pulok888's Avatar
    Thanks
    with all these four thinks its sensitivity to the market movement is exemplary .this is the indicator that i trader with my eyes closed ...trading ever signal and that it does not give you false . Nice jobs........

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    i loves using ithe indicators when trading iif you have noticed the you should know that the best indicator that without the ndicators then it can be somehow hard for me to trade in the forex market that way i know that i will never loose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)