+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    I still prefer to use simple and basic indicator and strategy. Right now I only use macd and alligator. that's all that I'm using in forex trading and so far each week I earn between 50 to 100 pips. I know its a small amount but for me its better to have a passive income than to have an aggressive income. What important for me is the preservation of my capital funds.
    So before you even try to make a trade you must first ask your self if you want to be aggressive or passive trader. then use the funds that you need accordingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,637 Times in 1,942 Posts
    Digital Clock Client Side VTL Script attach a clock to your chart. It can display the server time as well as the local time. When attaching to chart, two clocks will be displayed on chart. The golden color clock is the local time and the red color clock is Server Time. These clocks can be moved around the chart with mouse. If you want to display only one clock, then delete the other clock. The server clock synchronizes time with the VertexFX server every 10 seconds. The server time is the time displayed on the chart. The time on terminals bottom panel may be different depending on the GMT settings for your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member BilalAwan is on a distinguished road BilalAwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emerging-market forex revenues eclipse 'G10' for first time
    Tommy Wilkes
    5 MIN READ

LONDON (Reuters) - Investment banks are now earning more from trading emerging-market currencies than from the major G10 markets, as wild swings in the likes of the Turkish lira contrast with relative calm in the dollar, euro and yen.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BilalAwan For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir alright thanks very much for your indicator i never like making use of others indicators or strategy because i don't want to have any reasons to blame any other person but based on your explanation i think this indicator will really go a very long way and i just have to try making use of this strategy because it sound so nice so keep work hard.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27), Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tradering mn indicators bhot acha aur asan hal hi jio ap ko bhtr gudince krta hi aur jo ap k bhtr futre ko storing rhkhta hi . indicators show you give and loolks veary easy to predicat where athe markit will move . i look at intersection with the indicator below priece it veary esay to read .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chasif For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by songkok View Post
    indicators show you give and looks very easy to predict where the market price will move. I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think-we've tried for some time to come, and how the results obtained? Please picture in general. thank you
    I already used long before your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.. it only work a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone want to use this I will suggest to use this timeframe.. Good Luck..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is indicator ko maine kafi time pehele use kya kerta tha. Lakin mujhe kuch khas results nehi miley. Dhire dhire ker k mai price action k mutabik trade kerne lega mujhe ache results milney shuru ho gye. Mai koi bhi indicator use nhi kerta. EMA ko chhod ker.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My bro I not say you you cannot do not done any money you will Erin pay the risk and and reward tool and your account will be micro not a standard because your capital is very low and take the accurate setups of trading

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really good indicator which you share dear i mostly like it mein pehle bhi inndicator use jker raha hoon or is kay bare faiday hotay hain is mein apko market kay trensd ki direction ka pata chalta hai keh market kis direction mein move ker rahi hai or market ka high lo w kiyA hai indicator ko smajhna bahut tough hota hai agar apko samajh a jae to phir ap bahut kuch earn ker saktay hain

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neil92 View Post
    Ji haan indicator ko samajhna bhi jaruri hai aap ko usko pehle demo mein test karna chahiye aur waha par uso use kare aur practice kare jab aap ko sahi result mile toh hi aap ko real account mein usko use karna chahiye.
    hanji forex trader ko indicator ko khud se pehle samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ko indicator par jabb takk khud practice nahi hota hai esme wo kaam nahi kar sakenga,esme trader ko demo acocunt me different indicators par time dena chahiye,esme trader uske baad he real account me ache se kaam kar sakenga.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-02-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)