+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 653 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 652 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6522

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Member jogoroni is an unknown quantity at this point jogoroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that having risk analysis is really important for your trading plan. You can tell what you expect to lose and win in the end. I think that this is really an important part of trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Md Jafar Iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point Md Jafar Iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, it is important for all operators to determine risk management, and work hard to reduce the amount of their losses, and work in a variety of strategies and achieve their objectives and avoid to a huge loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustarinho is an unknown quantity at this point Mustarinho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk analysis is always essential for any business. Before staring forex trading I must do risk analysis about how much risk should I take to keep investment and can sustain in forex trading for long time.

Senior Member ashadullaba is an unknown quantity at this point ashadullaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, as our primary job is earning cash from currency trading, so that our expertise and dealing strategy as well as the studying have to be excellent. and the cash or danger control is a great research factor of getting the excellent business and it will immediate us to make a reduction no cost trading.

Senior Member kokababu is an unknown quantity at this point kokababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Danger research is always essential for any business. Before staring currency dealing I must do risk research about how much risk should I take to keep investment and can maintain in currency dealing for quite a while.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ability of a Forex trader to plan and manage their trading account risks makes them a better trader, the protective measure imposes on the the trading account is what will help the account at the long run.

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm it is very good thing that i didn't think like this way. now this i will try to think like this way. most of my trading i just more or less importance on the currency pair that how much and what type of pair will be benefited. so it is to wise and emphasis on the risk and amount of risk one will catch.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ke business mein sab se important kaam risk ko manage krna or is ka analyze krna hai kyun kee jab ham risk analyze ko caculate nhi kren ge tab tak shai trade nhi kr paye ge is lis loss ko samne rakhte hue hi risk ko chose kren

Member himaloy2 is an unknown quantity at this point himaloy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course,Risk analysis is very useful to learn the equity inrelevance hour tour. others use stop lose a risk strategy and objectives. Risk strategy is to defend the value and function of free trade. I use my agains equity exposure or Take Profit Stop lose not.

Member tanzeel is an unknown quantity at this point tanzeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    make a risk analysis and then formulate into risk management is an important part we have to do before we jump in forex trading. because if we do not create a risk management we will always be followed by a big risk that would eliminate all of our money ....
    bhi phli baat ye k main kbi b risk use nai karta mjy risk main hemasha loss he hoa hy aur dosri baat k main indicator ko bohat use karta hon apni trade lagany main

+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 653 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)