+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 653 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6522

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Member fxzolos5 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzolos5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intently as the CEO drank a full glass of water taken from
    his machine. We were told that the water had been
    reclaimed runoff from the citys drainage system. No doubt
    this display of confidence in the capacity of the process to
    produce potable product would go far with industry analysts.
    I imagined thousands of calls being placed the next

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe trader need to know how to risk in the forex market trading business.many trader that are losing in the forex market is as a result of lack of risk management.trader need the education and after that follow by the money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think risk analysis is very usefull you will learn the amount to open inrelevance to tour equity. others use strategy risk on stoplose and target profit. Risk strategy is defend the usefulness and function on your open trade. i use risk agains my equity not on stoplose or takeprofit both are important in forex market regarding risk so do that

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, for me in forex trading I generally consider risk analysis is used to manage our risk, and keep our risk low. Risk analysis can help us to minimize our risk then we will not risky our trading account and we will not get stop out. We need to analyze the risk in every trade we make, so we will makes our trading account blow up again.

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market mai ridk anysis bohat zaroiri hsi. Mery khayal say agr ap risk analysis ko correct calculate krtay hsi. Tou ap es market mai ak bohat achi trade open kr sakty hai. Aur es tarah ap es market mai bohat zada profit hasil kr sakty hai. Forex market mai risk management ki bohat zada ehmiat hai.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe as forex market is highly risky market, the traders in forex market need to be expert in risk analysis for getting success in forex business. the traders in forex market cannot avoid their risk, they can just reduce their risk by good risk management capacity.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think youre right and no double we need to make own plan before starting our trade.without proper plan we will maximize our risk and cannot make good profits.so we have to make plan by fixing our lot sixe by calculating it.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that risk analysis is important. well risk is always there in any business so we should first trade on demo account so that we can know how risk is involve in forex. my risk is very highly in forex trading you can also lost your all bonus.

Member peris is an unknown quantity at this point peris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best analysis arebthe one that can help you to get to your periodically target trading like this helps you to divide the risks into possions that you can easyly manage there are so many ways that you can analyze from the trading platform or you can follow experienced traders analyzing for you

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that it is important for all traders to determine their risk management , and work hard on it to decrease amount of their losses , and work under a well strategies to achieve their target and avoid making a huge losses .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 653 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)