Contest is Over!! Thread is Closed!!
Contest is Over!! Thread is Closed!!
Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.
1. The contest is held 04.03.2013 03.30 (GMT+6,5) - 15.03.2013 03.30 (GMT+6,5).
2. The targets of the contest participants (referred to as "Participant"):
2.1. Working on the contest account to receive the highest possible profit shown in the field "Equity" at the moment of the contest finishing.
2.2. To get the highest level of likes and support of the forumers, which is seen by the total quantity of "Thanks" notes for his/her messages in the contest thread.
3. The Participant opens a demo account in InstaForex Company with the deposit of 5,000 (five thousand) USD and the leverage of 1:100. The type of the account is selected by the trader. In the process of registration in the field of the account holder it is necessary to indicate the nickname at the forum.
4. Working on the contest account should follow the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing the real accounts.
5. It is possible to become a Participant at any time though not later than 48 hours before the end of the contest. The moment of the contest topic opening is considered the beginning of taking part in the contest.
6. The Participant has right to register only one account in the contest.
7. The Participant opens his/her own contest topic in the section The Contest "Trader Daily Grind" with indication of the account number and a very precise and short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXX- trade midterm EURUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD, apply MACD", where XXX – the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is required.
8. The Participant should explain the actions in relation to every trade, open or close, or fixing profit in the topic thread, in particular, what triggered the opening or closing deal decision. In the description it is needed to indicate the number of the trade or the order.
9. The Participant is to make at least 10 trades during the time of the contest.
10. The forumers show their liking and support to the Participant by voting for the messages clicking "Thanks".
11. The final result of the Participant will be adjusted by the value equal 1+ [the sum of the forumers votes for the messages of the Participant in the contest topic thread] / 1,000. (For example, 30 votes will increase the result by 1.03 times, and 160 votes – by 1.16 etc.)
12. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed.
13. The winner determination and prize. The winner of the contest will be the Participant with the highest final absolute result.
The prize-takers should demonstrate the positive result of the setting "Profit".
The administration of the contest set three prizes.
1-prize - 150$
2-prize - 100$
3-prize - 50$
The amount of the prize is non-withdrawable, and is deposited to the real trading account of the participant, attached to its profile on the forum. All the profit gained with the prize-money can be withdrawn by the Participant.
The administration of the contest warns about prohibition of the non-trading methods of contesting leading to the guaranteed prize, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with the target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed trades for the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.
InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administration of the contest to review the issue of the Participant’s disqualifying in case of revealing the scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the company's software support with the aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.
For the actions, which go against the rules of the contest the participants will be disqualified.
The contest's monitoring.
To discuss the contest go here.
Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2013-02-26 at 09:41 PM.
There are currently users online. members and guests