+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Expectation comes true in this business ?

Senior Member stromelah is an unknown quantity at this point stromelah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I was satisfied with this business because this business is te; is giving me a lot of experience to the business other than that ii is very easy because we just sit in front of the computer just to make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expectations will come true in this business if these expectations are according to good experience and profitable strategies which help us to make the correct analysis .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that no body can say that my expectation will be 100 % right no matter is an expert and he has a big experience with the market , this market is prospects and nothing is assured here so be careful and use the stop loss every time

Member louwahdan85 is an unknown quantity at this point louwahdan85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex is a good job. die nah AP any teak aha ka hum us a company say both expectation gain sue key insanes ko both sa shtick hot Sians jis key lira patio ke prorated hot hainers or humy us company nay us masly ko hal kar diya haines !!

Member lovespot is an unknown quantity at this point lovespot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am doing this business for my dreams and my dreams do come true and i am expecting more and more from forex,Forex trading is a best way to earn and to become successful and in future i am seeing my self settle through forex and i am seeing that forex become important for every one

Senior Member Ali Razi is an unknown quantity at this point Ali Razi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes our expectations comes true in Forex but its very hard to get our desired results in Forex because it requires a perfect strategy and a huge real account to work on .

Senior Member sam_98 is an unknown quantity at this point sam_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think that it is true because if any one expect himself as a good trader in it then one day he will be a good trader in it man can only be get success in his business or life when he is Doing hard work for it if any one want to get rich in his business then he will get rich soon

Junior Member bull125 is an unknown quantity at this point bull125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ofcourse currency dealing aik aisa company hai jahan har koi kamyab ho sakta hai aur log bohot se objectives laga lete hain currency dealing se aur har koi ziada se ziada generate karna chahte hai lakin kamyab wohi hota hai jo coaching k baad currency dealing begin karta hai ...

Senior Member tabassam is an unknown quantity at this point tabassam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think should you do the job difficult after that it's not actually difficult to be able to satisfy ones exceptions. only these may who has excellent information about forex dealing market. I am expecting, over the following 2-3 a while, I can obtain a lot more benefit than at this point. increase your expertise along with obtain encounters with currency dealing along with the up coming roles with currency dealing is usually your actions to be able to generate passive income.

Member naba javaid is an unknown quantity at this point naba javaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasmo View Post
    hi guys all we enter into the market with a specific reason
    so can you tell me what is expectation with this business
    like rocket science this or just fun
    so where do you see your self
    where do you see the Forex market is
    Expectation comes true in this business ?
    yes expectations always make men perfect so in business hard work and expectations r very necesary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)