+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Expectation comes true in this business ?

Banned hmd100 is an unknown quantity at this point hmd100's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can make true our expectations at forex trading by our right dcesion,well thought strategy,good information,honesty and patience.No short cut exist there.Long working with wisdom and nice nature planning can open the gates of success .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Rami is on a distinguished road Rami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't agree with you expectation are not welcome in this business ,
    your choices here must be based upon your truthful analysis
    with best wishes for all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxum is an unknown quantity at this point fxum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agree with you it will be really true when you can come trues road and hopefully will get it and can make some good profit easily that you want just keep it with your trading and will get your success easily from here.

Senior Member torani is on a distinguished road torani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself think if not every thing I expect from forex market will come true. Even I already calculate my trading so exact. But finally I realize if this is the real forex about.

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading because we do have dreams and expectations we want to achieve as quickly as possible. Forex may be one way we are to achieve this. and I think we could have achieved the dream of earning foreign exchange. and our dream and expectations can be reliazed through forex trading but it have to take a lot of time and determinations for us to achieve our target goals we must no be optimistic to make quick profits.

Member akki is an unknown quantity at this point akki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you work hard then it is not hard to fulfil your expections. only those can who has good knowledge about forex trading market. I hope, within the next 2-3 years, I would be able to earn more profit than now. increase our skill and gain experiences in forex and the next trades in forex is our activities to earn money.

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han ap any teak kaha ka humy us company say both expectation hain kue ka insan ko both sa khwsht hote hian jis ka liya pasio ke zarorat hote hain or humy us company nay us masly ko hal kar diya hain

Banned enuguboy is an unknown quantity at this point enuguboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    our dream and expectations can be reliazed through forex trading but it have to take a lot of time and determinations for us to achieve our target goals we must no be optimistic to make quick profits.

Senior Member Ravinder Raddy is an unknown quantity at this point Ravinder Raddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right brother that all the expectations that you have from this market would very much come true in this market so all you need is that you should focus up on your particular goal and mover forward step by step ..
    life is simple and keep it simple..

Member techm is on a distinguished road techm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader have different expectation which they wants to comes true in Forex Business. All the profitable traders are still here in forex is good but all the loser traders are still here in forex are expectations with the hope that they will cover their losses and will become a good trader in nearby future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)