+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 701 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned MyBloggingClub is an unknown quantity at this point MyBloggingClub's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i am not disappointed in currency trading because i am operating in currency trading a very satisfied method and I cannot experience any issue in currency trading when i begin woking in currency trading I understand very well about currency trading so then i am operating in satisfied method in currency trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat sat agree ni karat kue kay ma forex tarde say upset ni ho usliya ma ap ke baat say agree ni karat forex tade say hum both kuch earning hassil kar sakty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I become upset from the forex when I bear the loss on the demo account. Still I am beginner and getting the training on the demo account. I wish to open a real account after some time when I will trained.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeba View Post
    Well it is part of the trading sometime we make good profits and sometime we loss alot anytime. so it is important for us not to be worried due to this as in my opinion that we learn from our mistakes and we loss due to mistakes or lake of knowledge.
    I agree what you say that the forex always could all happen. advantages and disadvantages sometimes turns. If we can take a lesson from the loss that we receive it we will get a good trade and it requires patience. good knowledge also needed to be able to correct errors that mengakibatka loss. thus the trade that we do will have a very good development.

Senior Member quickmud is an unknown quantity at this point quickmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my views, I am not frustrated from Forex working in begin i have decrease to much but now i m known in Forex working Avarice is bad thing, i have not apply for little bit great lot for working just very low level lot apply and also on for it for advantage not to much get advantage and also all analysis during Forex working managing a opportunity to a while to result will be valuable

Member kamrul74 is an unknown quantity at this point kamrul74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not upset,i am happy with Forex,i am a small trade in Forex my invest is very small,but i get some profit per month,i think Forex is better online business for profit,everybody can trade in Forex very easily.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and loss again again make us upset from forex so if we loss in a day we need to take rest and when our mind fresh then make good plan again and find the mistakes then trade hope this way we do good for our trading and earning good luck

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it is part of the trading sometime we make good profits and sometime we loss alot anytime. so it is important for us not to be worried due to this as in my opinion that we learn from our mistakes and we loss due to mistakes or lake of knowledge.

Senior Member wasekmia is an unknown quantity at this point wasekmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was upset from Forex when i started Forex. Because, that time i got from Forex several time and i had no idea about Forex. But right now i am not upset about Forex. Now, i am enough knowledgeable about Forex and making more money from this site.

Senior Member malek is an unknown quantity at this point malek's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I am not. I am confident that I would be able to gain success from the forex business. Forex business is much interesting, exciting, enjoyable and most profitable business to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 701 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)