+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 701 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned ahmed81 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed81's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello..
    I think i am not upset from forex business but i gain huge money form forex market in every month .I know i have lack of knowledge and experience.so i am trying my best.
    Good luck..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hasanali is an unknown quantity at this point hasanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi main forex se upset nahi but relax hoon kion k forex give me new style of work where i use my mind and hard working and enjoy lot of money forex is very good way to earn money remaining at home and earning money with a little investment good great plate form for me and others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alonso alexis 01 is an unknown quantity at this point alonso alexis 01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Upset in forex is common problem that happen to every traders. No except even me, I have many time MC in every time I want make fast money with huge profit and compared to small capital, and the result is MC. So, the conclusion is if we not have the big capital to make money in forex don't even try to make a big profit and open a big lot. Margin also increased rapidly. Let earn small profit with consistent and you will be a winner in forex.
    Perhaps.

Cheer Always
    ~Alonso~

Senior Member technoguy is on a distinguished road technoguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i loss in forex trading many times and i do big loss there this is true i upset for sometimes only after some day i normal after many losses in forex i get experience and i have now good knowledge how to trade in forex market i again in market this time i will never loss a single cent.

Member asad007 is on a distinguished road asad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no main is se zara upset nahen hn q ke ye meri earning kamane ka ik zariya hai,,

Senior Member samuel22 is an unknown quantity at this point samuel22's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me i am not upset about trading to me trading is a very good job but you will need to take your time to understand the market

Senior Member Ochin Pakhi is an unknown quantity at this point Ochin Pakhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My business is certainly not angry in the fx My business is totally fulfilled because of this organization. Merely those are generally angry who may have the actual a lesser amount of understanding along with deficiency of exercise they will start out the actual trading along with faced losing. Marketing ebay is extremely successful if your broker will be mastered man or women. This is very dangerous organization for uneducated along with inexperience broker.

Banned dream big is an unknown quantity at this point dream big's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai main upset nai h forex trading main main forex trading main boht happy hu forex business na maire life ko change kar diya hain jab sy trading main enter huwa hu apni life boht happily guzar raha hu i really love forex business forex business is better then other online business

Member ncdswry is an unknown quantity at this point ncdswry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are not satisfied with the Exchange. Forex may not meet only downside, Forex is to come to an extremely happy arrangement is not so knowledgeable go Forex, Exchange, and I work in an extremely happy mode with Forex.

Senior Member creerf01 is an unknown quantity at this point creerf01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not upset from forex. Last month, I have lost my money in forex. But I think, I can learn from this loss. I have learned some new technique in this time. It is very helpful for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 701 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)