+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 701 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    filth really doesn't matter in my experience or my exchange is annoyed and the queen to filhal in my experience I don't personally garha ho agr I personally reduce me personally ch cha gya in my experience is a program that is actually going to bro and to skta queen e hmare Reduction I personally want to have a good day with a fish koi with him. and I occasionally get upset at forex when I make silly mistakes and lose my trade. This is basically because it is mere human emotion. A forex trader must know this, but clean up the annoyance quite quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes a little because forex makes grabbing, and I tried trading twice and the second time I suffered losses this way I was a little sad but my forex teacher guided me and he told me that you need to improve your skills more. hope next I will be able to trade successfully and we do not accept Forex trading, one of which is something we sell with Forex methods really happy, we might not like to go back, and while I don't wake up football, they sell what we learn the problem is, as a result, they sell Forex can be felt, and Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    g haan main biohat zayd upset hun forex se kun ka mujhe kuch monts see bonus nhi mil rha jis ki wajha see main bohat zayda perhana hun orr main iss maslay ko hll kerny ki bohat zayda kioshish ker chkaa hun lakin mujhe koi khass ilm nhi ho rha hai iss ke batry main
    forex ke business se upset nahi hona chahiye,ess business me loss aur profit dono he hota hai,esme esko learn karna bahut he msuhkil hai because daily trader ko market me learn karna he hota hai,esme trader jetna khud se market me analysis karke kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme dheere dheere he trader ko knlwedge market me banta hai.

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,879 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhe bhai aesa to kabe hamko feel nhe huwa k ham forex se up set rahen hon han kabe hamen aesa fell ho jata he jab ham trade late hain aur hamara market sath nhe deti ham los men phas chokay hote hain aur wait karte rehte hain k kab market hamare traf wapas akar hamen profit dege to tab ham thoda sa upset fell karte hain aur jab hamen profit hasel ho to tab ham apne taklif ko bhol he jate hain chahe hamare jetni be thakawat q na ho

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    No i am not upset in forex because i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start woking in forex I learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More in my house doesn't have to be a disaster from the start, not our Forex trading with such rejection, but now I hpye m Forex can be a problem that we have now not necessarily cut a small investment with a very low level and does not offer much work, hoping a lot of profit for profit research on direct Forex is an opportunity and the results are considered optimistic. and, I'm not upset about this forex business because this forex business is a very good business for me. in this business there is a possibility of loss but you can get profit in this business again by working hard and with emotional control so that it will also benefit you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-04-15)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Information about their views about my company is certainly disappointed with foreign currencies from the start, must be rejected, even now when I am money greed is usually the problem certainly not large doses of application stores only a small amount of useless time I have never really prospered like research for a long time in foreign currency, you periodontics as a result, maybe there are those who are optimistic and I am very upset at forex generally we tend to have a tendency to get losses in the forex market as a result of all the feelings we get on forex dangerous or smart loss and for profit at the same time we stop than we start creating profits. really to try to be a seller in the forex trading market, I have to learn so much to admit it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-04-15)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir loss is a part and parcel of Forex trading,I have also faced loss many times but I never get upset.If we want to succeed in Forex then we must never give up trying as Forex market tests our patience and comittment.So we must never get upset from our loss and always keep trying to learn how to make profit.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27), khizar1 (2019-04-15)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in the forex business, only bigger losses will upset us ... traders with more losses are too sad than forex so they cannot trade well every time ... they have to try to learn more to minimize their losses. And, I'm Not Upset From Forex. I am losing all my money in Forex trading but I am not upset and afraid of trading because we all know that loss and profit are both part of our lives. So I Do Forex and Not Upset From Forex .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-04-15), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it is part of the trading sometime we make good profits and sometime we loss alot anytime. so it is important for us not to be worried due to this as in my opinion that we learn from our mistakes and we loss due to mistakes or lake of knowledge.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-03-27), Connect009 (2019-03-30), khizar1 (2019-04-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 701 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)