+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 701 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'll be employed in currency trading a superb technique along side we could not seem toward variety of riddle throughout currency trading when i begin operating throughout currency trading we grow to be skilled with well approximately currency trading. though you ought to say yes to this having beautifully, figure out positively not provide rise to this since negative event along side accede for your own brain kitchen sink within this page to actually enough time, develop a rest, along side expand your current contemporary brain, along side returning to actually review upon the a part of excuse ? you endure concluded.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never upset in Forex treading and I am very happy in Forex business. Sometimes I feel boring when i loss in business but when i make profit i think it is the best way to earn and shine in life. I think Forex treading really a very profitable business and it is a smart work for all person.
    and of course not my friend.forex trading business is very suitable for me.i like this business very much.in this business i trade as a part time because i,m a student.this business is provide me and good plat form for earning and learning at a time.i never upset in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my views, I am not upset from Forex in start i comprise loss to much but at this time i m acknowledged in Forex Greed is curse, i comprise not apply in place of little small piece high-level bunch in place of trading in a minute very low level bunch apply and stop in place of it in place of profit not to much walk profit and plus all study at some point in Forex working moment in time to moment in time and effect will be conclusive and loss is a part of forex business ,it is simple matter.if you loose your money you should try to fund the reason why you failed then it will be more profitable.otherwise you will loose your balance more and more.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member ahmad35 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No main forex sy upset nh hn q k forex dunya ka sub sy bara online business hy jis main hum mehnat kr k kafi faida utha sakty hy or forex main hum agr acha experience hasil kr lety hy to is main hum hum kafi money earn kr sakty hy q k forex money earn krny ka online bht hi bahtreen business hai agr hum is main experience hasil krty rahy or knowledge increase krty rahy forex k bary main tb hum apni zindgi kamyab kr sakty hy

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my dear friends main to forex trading sy upset nahi ho kyun Kay main apki tarha forex trading main loss nai kiaa our I think forex trading main upset sirf whi log hotay Hain jin Kay pass forex trading ki knowledge nahi hoti our agr apkay pass forex trading ki knowledge hai to phr forex trading apko upset nai Kary ge.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

ahmad35 (2020-02-01)

Junior Member vedzfx is an unknown quantity at this point vedzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we may feel upset because what we predict on the market, it does not happen as we expect. Feelings of annoyance must arise from our minds, but actually we can not be feel annoyed at the market. If we are like that, then actually we cannot understand and master the market well.
    Because we should feel irritated with ourselves, not being able to see or judgement the market patterns or movements so well.
    So just improve our abilities, understanding, and technical.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vedzfx For This Useful Post:

ahmad35 (2020-02-01), zohaib1 (2020-02-01)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any one get heavy losses will be upset from Forex trading, but if we use right technical analysis and proper money management then we will makes successful trades and do not be upset, so where we join in trading we have to thinking about learning and how to understanding to get experience before trading on real accounts, for my experience in Forex trading I do not upset from this business but my problems was my mistakes in trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi bro.... No i am not upset in forex because i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start wokring in forex I learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex. and No not really. I have only encountered one major loss in my whole forex career other than that I have been making satisfying profits. Other than that it has given me something to do and learn which is itself very satisfying.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by salikin View Post
    I start working in Forex I become skilled at very well approximately Forex. But you need to agree to it with gracefully, figure out not give rise to it as bad incident, if you upset never loose hope and be confident in your strategies.., and in my thinking, Forex is only not profitable but is also easy and comfortable for every people.Forex is that business in which we work without stress and we work on it in any time and at every place as we desired. so Forex is very profitable and comfortable business.
    विदेशी मुद्रा एक व्यवसाय है जहां आप नुकसान कर सकते हैं इसलिए व्यापारी को परेशान नहीं होना चाहिए। आपको नुकसान करने के कारण का पता लगाना होगा। आपको अपनी गलती से सीखना होगा तब आप एक सफल व्यापारी हो सकते हैं। परेशान मत होइए इसे अनुभव के रूप में लेने की कोशिश करें और आप लाभ कमाएंगे और जब हम इस व्यवसाय के दौरान नुकसान को प्राप्त करते हैं, तो हम इस व्यवसाय के दौरान परेशान होते हैं, इसके परिणामस्वरूप हम अपनी सारी नकदी खो देते हैं

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start working in Forex I become skilled at very well approximately Forex. But you need to agree to it with gracefully, figure out not give rise to it as bad incident, if you upset never loose hope and be confident in your strategies.., and in my thinking, Forex is only not profitable but is also easy and comfortable for every people.Forex is that business in which we work without stress and we work on it in any time and at every place as we desired. so Forex is very profitable and comfortable business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 701 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)