+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 701 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was just not angry along at the forex market in addition to angry, i was just angry at myself, why i was just not disciplined within the whole use of excellent money management, thats what i regret all now i be required to focus by the market that could not perceive us, therefore i had to actually self-disciplined as you can so as to take maximum profit I'm not mold never my proximity in this forex yet tho' I had big losses and hit a point of letdown and despair, but I had a new urgency I learned and knew what mis who sworn which caused me to lose and leave definitely walked gone with him in the next trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No absolutely not I an never upset from the Forex-trading business because there is no rigidness and it is not boring it has given me a job and earning opportunity while I was jobless before entering into Forex-trading business so I am never upset from the Forex-trading business. they people who have suffered much loss due to not having much skill, knowledge and experience may said that the are upset

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am upset and also very happy with forex trading because its very profitable business Trader should need to increase their knowledge that how they can earn huge profit with their trades and how they can save their loss if they know about that then they can make as much as they want big capital is not important but big knowledge is most important. not at all i am not upset with this Forex , i think it is the best place of earning the money , it is world most favorite and attractive on line trading business in the world , a large number of the traders are working with Forex.......

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We we are fail in the Forex trading business then we are upset but we should not stop trading and never lose hope because we make a perfect Forex trader when we are confident and well experience in trading so we should work with planing and handwork.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar agar aik business aap ko profit da raha hai to ya must hai ka aj nae to kal usi business main loss bhi hai iso tarah aap bhi agar forex ki pace ka sath nae chalain ga aur mahnat nae karo ga to defanetly you will have to bear a loss aur us loss sa ab upset na hone tnsn nae laini just apna morale up rakho aur aik bar phr trading shuru karo but is bar bohat dehan aur phrla thra sekh ka phir trading karo ta ka loss ki percentage bohat kam rah jae.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-20)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not upset from forex because forex giving me good knowledge and i am really learning about currency market movement through forex and i am really getting good profit through forex trading and i am sure that i will become a successfull trader and my life will be change soon and for me, right now i just looking for several bonus from several broker who offer it. So even i suffer many big loss, i will not feel upset. because i'm not loss my money self.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-20)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why ? I am not upset in forex because i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start working in forex I learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex.
    and I am an experienced trader in the field of Forex i traded in Forex for last one year, i think that i can make money from Forex trading, without learning and strict follow of money management a trader can not earn money from Forex trading, in order to make money we have to focus on trading all day long.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss will be come if you are new trader every trader must know this but every loss you must learning how you did lost your money in forex. and why every perfect trader learn from his losing .so that i am learning from my mistakes . i love this business so much. i think it is perfect way to get money online.
    and All resent foreign currency in the case of great loss, but we Aza left Arefna how well the market and good reading of the market that we can achieve significant gain through profit do not despair of forex even understand such a large area.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss will be come if you are new trader every trader must know this but every loss you must learning how you did lost your money in forex. and why every perfect trader learn from his losing .so that i am learning from my mistakes . i love this business so much. i think it is perfect way to get money online.
    and All resent foreign currency in the case of great loss, but we Aza left Arefna how well the market and good reading of the market that we can achieve significant gain through profit do not despair of forex even understand such a large area.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mein kabhi bhi forex trading mein pareshan nahi hon aur mein forex kaarobar mein bohat khush hon. kabhi kabhi mein borng mehsoos karta hon jab mein kaarobar mein nuqsaan hota hon lekin jab mein munafe kamata hon to mujhe lagta hai ke zindagi mein kamaana aur chamaknay ka yeh sab se achha tareeqa hai. mere khayaal mein forex trading waqai mein aik bohat hi munafe bakhash kaarobar hai aur yeh har shakhs ke liye aik zabardast kaam hai aur yaqeenan mere dost nahi forex trading ka kaarobar mere liye bohat mozoon hai. mein is business ko bohat pasand karta hon. yeh kaarobar mein juzwi waqt ke tor par tijarat karta hon kyunkay mein, ma taalib ilm. yeh kaarobar mujhe kamanay ke liye aur plate form ka behtareen samaan faraham karta hai. aik waqt mein seekhna. mein is kaarobar mein kabhi pareshan nahi hota hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 701 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)