+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 976 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Banned alinaik63 is on a distinguished road alinaik63's Avatar
    Thanks
    no.. not at all...! i am a student and there are many not adult traders who are earning thousands of dollars in a month. forex is paying them. there is definitely no age problem or any question forex ask a person who is joining this business.i am here to earn more and more daily and for me forex is the place where i found myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member refoFX is an unknown quantity at this point refoFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe there's hardly any age problem however barely you've got eighteen years previous, and higher than anyone will trade simply and should you will know relating to the cash market conditions. in addition to about profit and loss place your skills and knowledge in it then you certainly build a giant profit from it...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me the only problem is experience not the age if we have more experience then we can make so much good profit from this market so i am doing well in this case so this is helping me a lot and i am very happy and hope for the best in future

Senior Member Nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point Nabeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Age is not matter in forex trade but here some rules in age, before eighteen years no one can not start forex trade. because child aged people are too much emotional so when they lose their money here they are upset and lose their career so it is important that after eighteen years you start forex trade.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    no age is not a problem in the Forextrading world but you need some conditions to trade in Forextrading like nay be you need to be wise emotionally and mentally so you can control yourself when you are in a trade and most of people do trading in around 20++

Senior Member imran12 is an unknown quantity at this point imran12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Age is not a issue in currency dealing the only factor that is required of you is to take time to find the right and appropriate dealing concepts that you implement in your dealing their are young individuals who creates cash more than the individuals that are very much mature,that is to tell you that age is not a hurdle in forex

Banned denar25 is an unknown quantity at this point denar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think age is not the main problem of trading in forex firstly because anyone can do this easily. But if anyone want to earn more then experience is a factor then 20 up age people can do this properly. So any age's people who have more experience they have no problem.

Senior Member Chandan Das is on a distinguished road Chandan Das's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No age is not problem for Forex trading. But young people are best for this because they can work here much more time.

Senior Member umer786 is on a distinguished road umer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera nhe khyal magr mai ye he kahu ga k under 18 ko nhe krna chaye kiyu k un ko sirf study ke taraf dekhan dena chaye ye kaam un k liya nhe hae or jaab un k kmany ka time aye tab in ko a kr join hona chaye or kaam karin sarif life hae paisa kmany ke.

Banned nazmunus is an unknown quantity at this point nazmunus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Due to economic problems has been removed because it is a day with every one of my old stomping Forex seem to have any problems and it helps them earn their money and the money is needed every one. Currencies are traded in accordance with the growing problem of foreign financial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 976 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)