+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 976 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 951 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Member haji mahmood is an unknown quantity at this point haji mahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i think age is not a big problem for forex trading. Because it is
    online trade.No any one can see the age of trader but you must
    have an experience in trade forex.if you have exprence then you will
    be succesful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Naveed2013 is an unknown quantity at this point Naveed2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex kay leye aap ko kum se kum 18 years ka to hona chahiye. aur forex kay paise aap kay id card par hi miltay hain jab aap ki age kum ho gi to aap ka id card b nahi ho ga phir aap ko paise b nahi mil saktay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harnilam is an unknown quantity at this point harnilam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think age will became problem because young person can not control their emotion , so they have to control their emotion so they can make their real trading account became profitable and far from margin call.

Senior Member arun kumar is an unknown quantity at this point arun kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    is market me age problem nahi hota hai kyoun ki koi bhi person duniya k kisi bhi kone se is kaam ko kar sakta hai , is kaam me pehle aap k paas ek computer or internet hona cahhiye kyoun ki ye online work hai jo ki aap ko trading karne k liye help karta hai . is market me gender ka bhi koi problem nahi hota hai . is market me aap ko jayada english ki bhi jaroorat nahi hote hai par sirf aap ko mt5 ka knowledge hona cahhiye.

Senior Member saboor1122 is an unknown quantity at this point saboor1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No there is no any age problems in the business of Forex and you can earn lot of profit from the business to change the life into good and happier one. so this is the main feature of this business that this allow to every one to work hard with real good effort to gain good success in the life.

Senior Member rehanji is on a distinguished road rehanji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think muturity honii chahiye age limit koi b nhn hy,,,, 10 saal ka bacha b agar market ko smjhne ka salahiyat rakhta hy tu forex trading kar sakta hy,,, es mai male female... young old wala concept nhn hy,,,

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there isn't any issue of age in forex. however the only real adults can join this. higher than 18 join this and fewer then unable to join. some other wise o limit during this business of age.

Banned aliben is an unknown quantity at this point aliben's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important claim to pursue a career in forex factor is not age, but the required level of education, which should allow to assimilate the various trading techniques that continue to grow every day .

Senior Member anaa ateeq is an unknown quantity at this point anaa ateeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think there is any age problem in forex there is no any age limitations any one can do it as with age experience comes and the trader feels more confident and trades in a better way.. they can earn money and can afford their expenses and can make their life easier and comfortable

Banned Waniya is an unknown quantity at this point Waniya's Avatar
    Thanks
    the age matters alot in my read i do know that as a result of i do know that can|i will be able to|i'll} hae to create certain that this age will have the simplest and what it absorb the market that method iwill relish such a lot within the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 976 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 951 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)