+ Reply to Thread
Page 974 of 976 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 972 973 974 975 976 LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member Air Razor is an unknown quantity at this point Air Razor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes age is a factor if u r not mature then!! when u get maturity u can easily be prepared for the earning.. i thnk aftr 18 a prson cn cm here n even if he or she is student he/she shud be free of fear to use Forex n get experience by practice..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gour.ghosh58 is an unknown quantity at this point gour.ghosh58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if anybody has ability to do this business and knowledge about forex trading then Age is not main fact. every ages man or students can earns money from it,because now a days economical problem is very big.so every body needs money and it has no age so forex trading also need no age without knowledge or experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no no. age limit does not effect Forex trading. Every one can join Forex young, old. Forex business is for every one in the world.
    I think age limit does not exist in Forex trading.

Senior Member lahcen is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    between 18 and 70 there is no problem in age considering forex trading , the only thing that can effect a trader is the kind of people he is and how muc time he's ready to devote for forex trading

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that there is no restriction of age in Forex trading.Because i am a boy and i am trading to earn money so this indicates and proves that there is no restriction of age but it need a good education because if we are well educated we learn about Forex trading easy and earn good profits easily.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The legal age for forex trading is 18 years old, an age at which it becomes responsible for your actions, and become official legal liability for each action by you.
    Forex does not recognize age - provided that you are 18 years of age - sex does not recognize, and does not recognize as well as skin color, nor the country, Forex does not recognize anything, and he does not recognize borders, which are man-made​​.
    All recognized Forex is that you are a successful trader or dealer failed.

Banned ApnaDera is an unknown quantity at this point ApnaDera's Avatar
    Thanks
    No age is required for Forex trading, Because forex trading is a business which can be done by any age. As well as forex trading is also done by students, jobless, Father and mother also do forex trading, in short all the member of family done forex trading who know computer/Internet and trading.

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    no , Forrex trading me koi b age requirements ni hain . har age ka person yh job kr skta hai students nam women childrens sb k sb e yh job krskty hain , me b yh job kr raha , me b abi student hun sb ko e krni chahyie

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know that i will hea to mark sure that this age will have the best and whth it take the market that way i will enjony so much in the market.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear age is not problem for forex trading if you are a child or old man because forex broker don't see you are young so for you bonus forex trading is for everyone and any one can do it it is depend on your knowledge not your age

+ Reply to Thread
Page 974 of 976 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 972 973 974 975 976 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)