+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 976 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member cutejanjua is an unknown quantity at this point cutejanjua's Avatar
    Thanks
    निपटते मुद्रा एक महान कार्य है । आयु पर अभी तक कोई मुद्दा नहीं है तो इस कम्पनी को कानूनी आयु है। जहां तक मैं जानता हूं कि मुद्रा में कोई दिलचस् प आयु में संबंधित विशिष्टियों की अनुमति प्रदान की गई कानूनी अधिकार है कि आप यह कार्य करने की अनुमति दी गई और है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    no brother there is no age limit in this business only you have to be a good and expert in this business because it is an international business where participant exchange the currency pairs and gain the bundle of profit only one click on buy or sale only you have to access to internet and get start this business but before start this business you have to train your self as a professional trader then you will be able to understand the market movement and how to trade with this market and everything you will be able to know but practice is must be important before start the real account trading you have to use the demo account and trade on demo account because in demo account the company invest the money and the company is liable of all profit and loss you only have to trade with it and gain the knowledge about your strategy and also test you analysis which is very important for you. if you really want to earn huge amount of profit from this market you have to manage your money and when you open a trade with market your risk must be lower as compare to your capital and avoid from greedy because greedy kills our account and life too. so if you want to save you capital and want to get profit savily you must have to avoid from greed and lower your risk then you will be able to gain the bundle of profit from this market and also you will be able to get success in this market that is it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahi11 is an unknown quantity at this point rahi11's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good work. Age would be a problem if you are not yet on the legal age to engage in this business. As far as I know there is no age requirements in engaging into Forex trading as long as you are legally permitted and allowed to do it.

Banned mdjoy776 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy776's Avatar
    Thanks
    IS for a goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs.

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is age is a factor in Forex as far as I know.With age comes experience and a lot confidence.You should start after you reach a certain age you should not start before this.A student should not start trading he/she should wait studies to get over.except this all people can able to do this.

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading if you've grown in your mental mind and be competent to dealing in forex. there is no unique age on date. but my advice if you need to swap use your own money as capital.i couple forex.

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends i am newbie for forum & Forex treading. I know there are many trader. I have one question for all forum men & Forex treader. I want to ask that age is problem for forex treading.No, age is not a problem as long as your mind is still working and you are able to take the stress and tension. . except this all people can able to do this.

Banned mehadi00 is an unknown quantity at this point mehadi00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is good money making business. the age matters a lot in my view i know that because i know that i will hae to make sure that this age will have the best and what it take in the market that way i will enjoy so much in the market.nice job.

Banned biplop is an unknown quantity at this point biplop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure this process, the Forex market is a reality for a period of time may be a factor. Practical information, as well as a lot of self-confidence Age of. You should begin before the age of this particular when they finally have to start. There is no specific age at the maturity date. But my advice is if you want to take advantage of cash.

Senior Member cat_00 is an unknown quantity at this point cat_00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think age is not a problem in the forex trading. if you've grown in your mental mind and be able to trade in Forex. As far as I know there is no age requirements in engaging into Forex trading as long as you are legally permitted and allowed to do it. I think if anybody has ability and knowledge about Forex trading that's enough for trading. Age is not a big fact. You have to be skilled.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 976 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)