+ Reply to Thread
Page 874 of 976 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 872 873 874 875 876 884 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't thing age is a factor in forex trading.any people over 18 years old can join forex and can earn money without any problem. but i notice a over certain age people age people earn more money then young trader and the certain age is 25 years.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Email007 is an unknown quantity at this point Email007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal se ager hum jaldi trading start kertyy hian to hum achy trader ban jaty hain jis trah se school mein koi jata hai isi trah se forex mein bhi humain kaam kerna chahiye us ke baad jo trader real trading mein aye ga wo 100% earning ker sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mr-shah is an unknown quantity at this point mr-shah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i dont think so that age factor is probloem in forex trading.in my opinion every one is in financila crisis and everyone want to earn when he understand some economical conditions of society.so i think age factor doesnt harm the forex trading.

Senior Member pedrofx is an unknown quantity at this point pedrofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that there isn't any age problem in for Forex treading as a result of as a result of now a days economical issues every person has to maneuver using it and this is a desire of every person to firmly earn cash and Forex is serving to them for it. Forex is made in step with the rising economic issues.

Senior Member superboys is an unknown quantity at this point superboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    es se koi age ka problem nahi hy bus yahi k trading acahy se janta ho or maket ko accahy se samhta ho .agr trading k bare me achi malomat rakhta hy to wo achi earning kr sakta hy .

Banned nilalo is an unknown quantity at this point nilalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course the forex trade has age problem, this is very big problem for all kind of trader, a trader need 22 old at last, without he can not trader

Banned aila1 is an unknown quantity at this point aila1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no there is no any age limit ,as with age experience comes,but anybody can do it who have knowledge of forex and have got skills and experience and should know the strategies of forex market and know how to make a better money management plan then they can earn money and avoid loses...

Member sobum is an unknown quantity at this point sobum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, if this Exchange, you get involved in this business. As you know, I am no age analysis is wrong, You will participate in mercantile, Forex

Senior Member rjnasir03156598555 is on a distinguished road rjnasir03156598555's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Depending on the market
    In fact, I do not sit in the days before the chart and just enough time to analyze the market and see how I can access the best of times for the analytical market, but most of the days enter the market in about 4 hours

Banned aila1 is an unknown quantity at this point aila1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no there is no any limit of age but yeah with age you get experience,you should give proper time to forex and should have knowledge about forex and got skills and experience then you can make money in a very short time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 874 of 976 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 872 873 874 875 876 884 924 974 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)