+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 976 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that even that we still young but if we have good knowledge in forex trading , we still can make much money in forex trading , age will not affect to much about how to make much money in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really do not consider age a problem for trading in the forex market unless you are below 18years in which most brokers might decline your registration due to the fact that you are considered a minor. But in terms of trading performance then age is not in anyway an issue
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main age problem nhy hy but Trader jo Forex Trading main join kary us ko Trading main knowledge gain krna hy aor Trading main thek learning and experience say Trading krna hy phr Trder ko Forex Trading main good earning howay gy aor students kay liay best hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that age is never a problem in trading forex there has never been any one time that any trader has ever been told trading with a certain age will never yield anything so do not be fed with the lie, there is however to a certain position natural limint say 18 years and below and to a hiher age, there are people who cannot understand

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that many forex brokers require identity confirmation for all clients to make sure that they are 18 years of age and above. But as long as one is over 18 there is no longer any age restrictions to trading. Both young and old can participate in trading and make profits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that age will never be a problem in trading for there is always something we know and can think of when we are trading, its all of what we know and can think of the right ideas are all formed and processed in the right way we have to really think first of having intelligence when trading forex and avoid making mistakes

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that age is not the problem of the forex market trading business but what trader need most in the forex market is the education.trader need education to be strong in the forex market trading business. trader need lot of understanding to earn.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that Forex is a business for all types of people no matter their sex, religion or sexual preference. So why should age be a problem? I think the only problem with age is the Experience. A young person doesnt have the experience an old one has about Forex.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han kun nhi age ki problem to trading krny k luy hiti hai trading krny k luy age kam sy kam 20 year honi chahiye is sy kam age ho to wo children man shmar hoti hai or children to trading nhi kr skty age zuada ki koi pabandi nhi

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that age is not a afactor for earning profits in forex market.any one who have a strong will power and have knowledge and experience can join the forex marke and can earn huge profits out of their experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 976 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)