+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zigzag Indicator

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Featured and new information in the lexical knowledge and comments more than useful.
    Explicitly benefited from you and from the reactions of friends
    Thank you and I wish success for all, God willing, and continue in the tender useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still use this zigzag indicator and I combine with fibo retracement indicator. This zigzag indi I functioned as a determinant of the high point and the low point of the swing to as interest fibo retracement. by default set 12 5 3 I drag fibonacci retracement on a zigzag line is impossible to shift, i.e. the lines before the end of the zigzag indkator.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    zigzag indicator ka main use kar raha ho rally main ja bohat nice indicator hain is ka use sa daily acha profat mil sakta
    hain zigzag indicator use karna main be easy hain new mamber zig zag aik asha indicator hy jo k humien markete k bary mein btata rahtaa hy jis sy hum ko markete k bary mein pata chal jata hy k kis tarah sy markete chal rahy hy aor kis taag ko jany k chances hein iss sy humein
    bohaat hi aham information gain hoty hy jis ko hum use karty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by using the Zigzag Indicator then we will be able to do the calculations by considering the price action is going to happen in this trade
    in a way that is v Actually indicator used for research only: to show potential profits and display arrows at highly profitable positions to
    facilitate formulating better trading rules.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zig zag aik asha indicator hy jo k humien markete k bary mein btata rahtaa hy jis sy hum ko markete k bary mein pata chal jata hy k kis tarah sy markete chal rahy hy aor kis taag ko jany k chances hein iss sy humein bohaat hi aham information gain hoty hy jis ko hum use karty hoy trading k zariy sy earning karty hein aor profit hassil karty hein.

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by heri yonison View Post
    partially beginner I feel very confused when using zig-zag indicator. but there are many traders who liked this indicator. please let me know on how to use the zig-zag indicator is good and right.
    the same question is mine.
    please tell which indicator is best to use and any tutorial to use these indicators.
    are they safe to use?

Member heri yonison is an unknown quantity at this point heri yonison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    partially beginner I feel very confused when using zig-zag indicator. but there are many traders who liked this indicator. please let me know on how to use the zig-zag indicator is good and right.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all you are right indicator used for research only: to show potential profits and display arrows at highly profitable positions to facilitate formulating better trading rules and this indicator useful for determining price trends, support and resistance areas, and classic chart patterns like head and shoulders and etc...

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye indicator bohaat hi ashaa indicator hy isss sy app ko bohaat si information milty app iss ko use karty hoy markete k bary mien kaafi kush jaan jaty ho aor app iss information ki buniad par trading kar k earnin kar laity hoye markete ki condition k bary mein batat hy k ab markete ka rukh kaisa hy aor iss ka anda kaisa ho saktaa hy aor app ko isss sy kai cheezoan k baryy mein pata chaltaa hy.

sam234
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Following the automatic searching this topik not yet created in this sub forum, and I like to shared my experience during trades with this indicators.

When the fluctuation moving and produced pips in a lot of volume, the zigzag signal (line) will follow the candlestick body, if the condition is bearish the zigzag line will show-up and will follow the movement to figure the lowest price at that time, or if the fluctuation bullish the line of zigzag will follow untill the high price position, so if someday we trades and look that condition, we need to hold calculate the movement and our entry, if our entry order is sell and the trend is downtrend and the zigzag line keep move follow the trend, so let it keep open for a while until the zigzag stop moving.

You are right because this indicator follows the trend and when you follow this indicator especially in higher time frames, you will be making profits at least 50% of the time. But do not rely completely on this indicator

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast