+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fractals Signal

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    to study this sign will not spent a lot of times, when we glimpse the fractal arrow up it is signify the fluctuation will going downtrend, and if the fractal projectile down, the next fluctuation will uptrend. very simpla signal and very simple to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to study this indicator will not spent a lot of times, when we see the fractal arrow up it is mean the fluctuation will going downtrend, and if the fractal arrow down, the next fluctuation will uptrend and fractal is a good signal to look for reversal...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akuino is an unknown quantity at this point akuino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, fractal is a good signal to look for reversal. I often use fractal to begin to enter the market or exit the market.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    view of the information that you provide is very confusing at all. therefore I still doubt with what you describe. other than that you did not give me an indicator that you are referring to and how to learn it if there are no indicators that we use. so please explanation so that I can get the results that trading can really give me a big advantage.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    JAB farctals arrow painted up. it is mean the fluctuation will going down in a couple T AND F, I used TF15M to make shortly to analyze fluctuation of candle per T AND F by fractals. and as long as I learn it. The fractals never repainted in our chart.Ab to ap ko samaj a jani chahy.

Senior Member abeeha1 is an unknown quantity at this point abeeha1's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading maen fractal indicator kafi use full indicators hay ye acha profit dy jata hy. jis sey earning krna kafi easy hai mein khud fracal indicators use krta hoon ye kafi easy hain jub fractal up ban jata hai tou market down jati hai jaisa k chart mein show ho raha hai jub fractal up ho tou sell ki bids lagana best hai our jub fractal down show ho tou buy ki bids lagana best hai

Member s4life4s is an unknown quantity at this point s4life4s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading maen kafi sary indicators use hoty haen un maen Fractal bhi aik indicator hy. fractal bhi kafi had tak use full hy lakin kisi bhi indicator py amal karny sy pehly us k bary maen achi tarha read kar lena or us py practice kar lena bohat acha hota hy. es tarha us indicator k bary maen pata chal jata hy k wo kesa hy..

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fractal indicators kafi usefull indicators hain jis sey earning krna kafi easy hai mein khud fractal
    indicators use krta hoon ye kafi easy hain jub fractal up ban jata hai tou market down jati hai
    jaisa k chart mein show ho raha hai jub fractal up ho tou sell ki bids lagana best hai our jub
    fractal down show ho tou buy ki bids lagana best hai

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to study this indicator will not spent a lot of times, when we see the fractal arrow up it is mean the fluctuation will going downtrend, and if the fractal arrow down, the next fluctuation will uptrend. very simpla signal and easy to learn.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Fractals Signal

I hope this topic not yet created in this sub forum.
    I used fractals to figure the reversal of price movement, when the farctals arrow painted up, it is mean the fluctuation will going down in a couple TF, I used TF15M to make shortly to analize fluctuation of candle per TF by fractals. and as long as I learn it, the fractals never repainted in our chart.
    Fractals is a good signal to figure the reversal.

* The Yelow sign just as the analysis data about double Fractals.

Last edited by Onion; 2013-02-19 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Insert Picture of Fractals

+ Reply to Thread