+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Indicator TARZAN

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Featured and new information in the lexical knowledge and comments more than useful.
    Explicitly benefited from you and from the reactions of friends
    Thank you and I wish success for all, God willing, and continue in the tender useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Set of indicators is very good, especially Tarzan index I, personally, with the analysis used to decide entry transaction Thank you for these indicators, and I hope you and all trading is always profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to raedsagga For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks dear for sharing your knowledge with us. I am a new in trading and trying to learn it. Your indicators will help much more in learning process.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na ap ka is indicator ko download kar layea hain main is ko used karo gaya dekhnye main to indicator bohat acha lag raha hain but sahi is ka used karne sa he pata chale gaya main is indicator ko demo main zaroor test karo gaya

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this looks helpful.have you used them yourself?whats the success rates of using these indicaters? i will try it and will post here if it works.thanks for sharing.

Senior Member souhailtn is an unknown quantity at this point souhailtn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello thank you friend for this good TARAZN indicatorr i will download it and try it on demo account .
    and i will share the results of indicator soon thank you for every thing.

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator to ap ka muje bohat best lag raha hain but use karne sa he is ka result pata chale gaya main na ja indicator download kar layea hain ab main is ko demo main use kar pher real main use karo gaya agar is na acha result dayea

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hii my freind and all member thank you for uploiding your indicateur its realy work for me in my metatrader 5 but can you upload the setting for this indicatuer for startig profit in this good market Nice Indicator TARZAN

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abdotitim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice thank you for sharing these indicators i would like to test them in my demo account, and then i will try to trade in my real account i hope these indicators will help me to trade and thank you sharing this with community

Senior Member Muneer Ahmed Butt is an unknown quantity at this point Muneer Ahmed Butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes for every new indicator we must try it on a demo account if that's good indicator then try it on real account if you are earing from this indicator also share with others help others God will help you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open