+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 462 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by apologyx48 View Post
    Well, actually i have not won prose before . But recently i have got profit from my forex business . I think that it is my first winning price in my life . Today i am really very happy.
    Jab ham log kisi bhi competition me part lete hain tab hamko mauka mil jaat ahai prizes jeetne ka aur ham sab jaante hain is baat ko ki hamko bahut khushi hogi agar ham aisa prize jeet sake.

Forum me kuch competitions hote hain jinme ham log part le sakte hain aur prizes bhi hamko milte hain usme

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes two months back i joined in a demo contest of a repudiated forex broker but my experience is not too good .as a newbie i had to compete with the experienced forex trader and as a result what was supposed to be that happened on my forehead.i lost partially my capital in demo contest...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 8788 is an unknown quantity at this point 8788's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I did not win so far in any competition because I was new in the forex contest Joined by a new well at the forum was the first month of me did not get the bonus yet, because I think there are many things that I should learn some more about the market situation and how to control market conditions, the ever-changing change.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually i have not won prose before . But recently i have got profit from my forex business . I think that it is my first winning price in my life . Today i am really very happy.

Senior Member fxaddictor is an unknown quantity at this point fxaddictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have won a competition last year when I start my trading and I came at 12th position in One million contest of options trading in instaforex But could not make it in the top ten for reward and I work too many times afterwards but really made one mistake and then that time never arrived for me but that was a good experience for me and I have realize my mistake and working on it .

Senior Member mukhterh is an unknown quantity at this point mukhterh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first time i do posint in that forum,so i didnt have any experience of making any prize yet,but i think if i can continue good posting so i will able to get some good bonus in the next month so i an do my trade with the bonus and if i can make profit,i can withdrawal it

Member Powering is an unknown quantity at this point Powering's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i did get win prize in Indian forex forum the last month ,the prize was for catch the picture in the forum its was more excited and i was very happy when i got my prize bonus 50$ its credited to my account and made some profits money from during trade by my prize bonus

Senior Member mjutt is an unknown quantity at this point mjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes two months back i joined in a demo contest of a reputated forex broker but my experience is not too good .as a newbie i had to compete with the experienced forex trader and as a result what was supposed to be that happened on my forehead.i lost partially my capital in demo contest

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Practice makes men success. If you want to be a successful trader in Forex then you must have to practice these essential tools to control the enemies of Forex trading like greed, anger, emotion and over trading mentality. So, don't west your time start practicing.

Senior Member moniakter is an unknown quantity at this point moniakter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me we did not win therefore far with almost any competition since the when i am new for the forex contest Joined by the latest properly in the forum \'m your own 1st month of me did not acquire your current bonus yet, but we hope in time frame That participated inside competitions AND ALSO win Insta ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 462 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)