+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i haven't take part in such kind if contests.but the people who have won the bonuses would have the experience of working with credibility under the company.Forex employees whether they are old or new they should participate in such kind of upcoming contests launched by Forex.in this way you can test yourself that how much you have reached to Forex.when the market rates have ups and downs how will you manage it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i did not won prize before. For me I did not win so far in any competitors because I was new in the forex trading working competitors Completed up with by a new well at the team was the first 1 30 days of me did not get the make up yet, but I wish progressively that took part in contests and win More. i love this business. For me I did not win so far in any competition because I was new in the forex contend Linked by a new healed at the mart was the eldest period of me did not get the bonus yet, but I plan with abstraction that participated in competitions and win Insta ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    because i am new to forex i did not win any prizes or bonuses. because I was here for about 15 days. I have not participated in any contests. but I hope that as time goes by I will participate in the contest and win prizes or bonuses on the Insta Forum. And I am a part time forex trader and forex is my hobby. I have never taken part in any forex competition and I have never won any prizes for that. I am not a very good trader. I can get almost ten percent of my investment. I will enter the competition after learning forex well.

Senior Member Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,824 Times in 2,009 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't won any prizes yet. I think getting a prize there are some important and basic criteria that I haven't held well, but I am trying to learn more about that basic knowledge and in the future I have to get a famous prize and yes I won a prize. last month I won $ 25. Now I am very happy to trade forex that changed my life. I want to work more in forex trading. and I also said that many people have gone into forex trading. it changes your life

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it. forex business is a full time job. so I used my time to run a business, especially in trading forex forex. I do forex trading by way of continuous profit in every trade that I do. although I get a few results in every trade that I do but I do trade with large numbers. thus the results I obtained my family can make life better. Forex trading does open my mind,

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bonus is not easy and For me personally I did so not necessarily acquire up to now in different opposition due to the fact My partner and i has been fresh inside the forex trading tournament Joined up with by way of a fresh properly on the community forum has been the initial calendar month regarding myself failed to have the extra but, yet I am hoping eventually in which took part in inside tournaments and also acquire Insta...so do it try

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feng View Post
    nhe borther kbi ko i prize nhe jeta q ke me ne kbi prize ki schem me me hisa hi nhe lia to jito ga kha sei s lie mj ko inform to kre ke kese hisa lete he prize meo r i kak i triqa qar hota he me new ho or mje pta nhe he ke prize me hisa lene ka kia treqar kar hota agr ap btaye ge to pher me hisa lo ga wese me to isko eak month se use kr rha ho lkn mj ko ptan he the ke is me prize ka b koi chkr hota he wrna me zrorr hisa letao r kamyab hota
    mujhay bonus for abhi tak nai mila lakin main chahta hoon k mujhay mill jay play nay bohat says logon ko daikha hay jin ko bonus mila hay main chahta ap sub mehnat karein aur income kath sath bonus b results karin taa kap can produce double ho jay aap ko jitni b chahiyeh training aap hum say raabta karein playing aap ko lattice achhay trainer say training dilwa doon ga

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhe borther kbi ko i prize nhe jeta q ke me ne kbi prize ki schem me me hisa hi nhe lia to jito ga kha sei s lie mj ko inform to kre ke kese hisa lete he prize meo r i kak i triqa qar hota he me new ho or mje pta nhe he ke prize me hisa lene ka kia treqar kar hota agr ap btaye ge to pher me hisa lo ga wese me to isko eak month se use kr rha ho lkn mj ko ptan he the ke is me prize ka b koi chkr hota he wrna me zrorr hisa letao r kamyab hota

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have been currently sign a few forex trading contest, however until currently, I don't at any time get any one of all of these yet. Nicely, which show me concerning my capability and skill. I think I still would like to stay learning and put on a lot of experiences from my actual trade. Truly, winning a contest felt necessary for myself, considering my self confidence. I will certainly be terribly glad in case typically I will achieve which dream. However, in the meantime, I will be able to simply concern to my actual account.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is better pize system and For me personally I did so not necessarily acquire up to now in different opposition due to the fact My partner and i has been fresh inside the forex trading tournament Joined up with by way of a fresh properly on the community forum has been the initial calendar month regarding myself failed to have the extra but, yet I am hoping eventually in which took part in inside tournaments and also acquire Insta...so thnaks forex business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)