+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 462 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear maine abhi tak kisi contest mai hissa nai liya q k mai abhi newbie hu, mai thora or learn kar lu thora experience gain kar lu us k baad try karu gaa, abhi to mai without kisi information k try nai karu gaa,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmyounas For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-10-01), ayeshapak (2017-10-01), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-02)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never since i never participate in any competition of forex befor . Also , I heard about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the largest profit I can, and advice for all before they take part in any competition until assured of the credibility of the company .It is better to participate in competitions organized by the company Insta Forex because of the great credibility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have won a demo contest from one of the brokers who
    have given me the $ 70 cash available to be withdrawn.
    Instaforex also provides such contests but it is very difficult to win because traders are so smart that they make huge profits from their trades to get top positions.

Junior Member sukhla is on a distinguished road sukhla's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I've never won any prizes before.
    I have heard from someone, they have won a prize.
    In fact I have not participated in any contest. But I think everyone should participate in every contest organized by forex insta for giving a nice gift

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sukhla For This Useful Post:

shoump (2017-09-30)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,613 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Han main forex trading main aksar contest hotay rehtay hein aor main wo wahid hoon shahid jo har contest main participate karta hai just prize won karney kay liye nahi balkay aksar ap prize na bhi jeetein lakin apko aor bhi bohat si information mil jati hai ap logon say info share kartay hein main 5 bar contest main won kar chuka hoon.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), alizubair (2017-09-30), danish555 (2017-11-17), incomejobs (2017-09-30), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-19), sufiyan22 (2017-09-29)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a forex trading market and you have made money forex mare kt and you make money with the forex market and you win before you trade forex market and you have made money with the forex market and you will get forex mare kt and you have a fuller trading attention. and you already make more money forex market and you've won forex marekt and your reward is your money definitely hard work forex trading

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai nay prize won nahi kia hai. mai tou abhi tak demo account mai achi trade nahi kr sakta. es lye mai forex market ki learning kr rha ho aur complete under standing kay bad mai koshish kro gy k forex market mai prize ko won kr sko.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I really think I am new in the Forex contest Joining the new well in the forum that first month I have not got the bonus,
    I have never participated in any competition before,
    I've heard about the people who have won.
    Competition and have won every winning money is a monthly bonus forum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

rahim09 (2017-09-30)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me prize to milta hai trader ko bouns milta hai yaha par trader ko mehnat karni hoti hai trader sahi se trade karte hai uske liye trader ko market me achhe se analysis karke yaha par trader achhe se kaam kar skate hai.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner at Forex. I am still learning Forex and
    I do not have a good strategy that can give me a big advantage in trading.
    I do not even have a superman like an expert advisor who can trade on my behalf. So I became afraid to participate in any Forex competition, therefore I have not won any prizes in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 462 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)