+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 462 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes two months back i joined in a demo contest of a repudiated forex broker but my experience is not too good .as a newbie i had to compete with the experienced forex trader and as a result what was supposed to be that happened on my forehead.i lost partially my capital in demo contest... i am not participate in any computation because i have a no extra ordinary knowledge of forex.forex is a best online business and in this business success is so difficult.for success hardworking required. as for i have not win a prize in any contest or neither involve myself in it...am looking further for the day i will contest....but i fill comfortable with instafoex forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i did get win prize in Indian forex forum the last month ,the prize was for catch the picture in the forum its was more excited and i was very happy when i got my prize bonus 50$ its credited to my account and made some profits money from during trade by my prize bonus I have won a competition last year when I start my trading and I came at 12th position in One million contest of options trading in instaforex But could not make it in the top ten for reward and I work too many times afterwards but really made one mistake and then that time never arrived for me but that was a good experience for me and I have realize my mistake and working on it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

ashrafx (2020-07-15)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrus View Post
    i won a prize of 30 $ in a small contest between friends and it was awsome ,but instaforex prizes are sometimes insanely huge ,luxury car or a huge amount of cash that you can retire immediatly once you gain that much money and many other bonuses ,but this is an extra you cant rely on prizes to be successeful ,you can create your own prize with your own hand and your hard work
    I completely agree with you, instaforex offers huge prizes but they are extremely difficult to win. If someone is talented enough to win those prizes then there is a good chance they are already making even more from the trading itself. But the profits we make through trading is our prize for our hard work.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely simply zero however currently i Didn�t get any kind of prize through forex trading. however withinside my postal esnail send i have noticed a the new message coming from the insta forex that they�re providing prize in order to be able for you to help investor that invest greater than three hundredunited nations monitors. the unarmed observers have after that he or sthis individual will obtain 30 buck. can be this kind of kinds of prize they�re providing. u may lookup withinside insta forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

ashrafx (2020-07-15)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko prizes win karna chhy aor Forum jo contest day raha hay aor jo Insta Forex kay prize kay contest hotay hian in main Trader ko participate karna chhy aor Trader Forex Trading main jb thek Trading karta hay aor jb hard working karta hay phr Trader prize win kar sakta hay aor is tarah Trader ka confidence better hota hay

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nope still not any kind of get below my belt however yes i participated withinside many contest and a few times very near get although not accomplished presently right now generally at this time there and Didn't obtain any kind of of the actual bonus however i have many friends that are performing trading and a few of all of these have get a few contest and these people did obtain the money withinside real.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

ashrafx (2020-07-15), gandiwa (2020-07-11)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i won a prize of 30 $ in a small contest between friends and it was awsome ,but instaforex prizes are sometimes insanely huge ,luxury car or a huge amount of cash that you can retire immediatly once you gain that much money and many other bonuses ,but this is an extra you cant rely on prizes to be successeful ,you can create your own prize with your own hand and your hard work

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

ashrafx (2020-07-15), gandiwa (2020-07-11), RKumar (2020-07-12)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself i've never participated in any competition as a result of i'm a biginner trader and that i attempt to apply forex inside the demo account however i heard concerning people that won during this competition and i will be able to partcipat to gain a lot of expertise. mene bi pehle kabi koi prize nahi jeeta he lekin mene kai bar participate kia he ,kai bade trader jinke pass asha experince hota he wo aksar prizes win karte hein,me bi apna experince gain kar raha hun ta ke age ja kar ashi trade karu

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with regard to me we did not win so far throughout almost any competition considering that the i \'m new at the forex contest Joined from a new nicely in the forum am your current primary month of me did not carry your current bonus yet, but we hope in day The idea participated throughout competitions IN ADDITION TO win Insta ... i am nwe in forex mai ny abi tak koi b prize forex sy win nai kiya laken mai umeed kerti hon insha ALLAH waqt k sath sath mai forex k bht c compittions mai participate keron gi or bht kuch forex sy win keron gi....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother your comment that have you won prizes before? is best, but i want to tell for your kind information that I have won many prizes from different firms, but from the forex forum business in the world online I am getting the bonus according to my struggle in the net. In this forum we can get the benefit and prizes according to our hard working totally depends upon our struggle in it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 462 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)