Results 4,611 to 4,614 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you
    nahi yaar main ne ek do dafa sahi baat ha k forex contest main hisa liya tha par mugh ko us mainkamyabi nahi mili thi kioun k mugh ko pata tha k main abhi newbie houn par mainne luck aazmaney k liye ye sab kuch kiya wese app ko aese contest main hisa lena chiye takey app ko experince hasil ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I did not win so far in any competition because I was new in the forex contest Joined by a new well at the forum was the first month of me did not get the bonus yet, but I hope with time that participated in competitions and win Insta ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool Have you won prizes before?

hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lovecurse For This Useful Post:

avanza_black (2013-10-14), HP2018 (2019-02-11), imqamar (2018-01-27), kkkk (2019-04-26), kuikmall (2018-11-02), mahera (2016-09-16), mehro (2019-04-23), Mustansir (2018-05-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462

Subscribe to this Thread (17)