+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All heard advice or who participates in any competition up to ensure their company's credibility before I joined in the competition prior to never have won the tournament, achieving all win bonus every month is a forum, it's the biggest profit and earn money. For the recommended great reliability to participate in the meeting planning instead Forex. and well as for me i have never won any thing in the forex market simply because am a newbies in the forex market and the more i trade the more i still be at the winning side of the market but i still need more practice in other to be the best traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I did not win so far in any competition because I was by a new well at the forum was the never won any prizes before. but i will be blessed to win it and it would advice me barter after any investments as the first month of me did not get the bonus yet, but I hope with time that i accept new in the forex contest Joined . I think, in my point of view, I did not win so far in any competition because I am new in fore trading so i am try to learn forex trading. when i have good trading experience then i want to join some contest and I hope one day i win good prizes...Happy trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I did not win so far in any competition because I was new in the forex contest Joined by a new well at the forum was the first month of me did not get the bonus yet but soon i am gonna win a big one no dear main na abi tak forex me koi bi prize nhi hasil kia aur es ki waja ye hay kay main nay hal me hi forex ko use karna start kia hay aur main es s sy pely kisi ko nahi janta tha aur na hi main nay kisi aur forum pe trading ki hay ye mera first forum hay

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi yaar main ne ek do dafa sahi baat ha k forex contest main hisa liya tha par mugh ko us mainkamyabi nahi mili thi kioun k mugh ko pata tha k main abhi newbie houn par mainne luck aazmaney k liye ye sab kuch kiya wese app ko aese contest main hisa lena chiye takey app ko experince hasil ho dear i am new at this forum and still i am posting for generating bonuses for trading online ,, and i also did not trade yet and not won any prize and bonus .... i am interested in doing work hard to get bonuses....and prize.....

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never participate in any contest before, I detected active fill who have won competitions and have won cash each win is incentive monthly forums and check out to actualize it the most important profit I will, and recommendation for all before they demand construct in any competition till assured of the quality of the society and We have never ever was in different levels of competition ahead of, I discovered folks who suffer from gained competitive events and also have gained dollars each and every win is extra regular monthly forums along with make an effort to comprehend this the biggest earnings I'm able to, along with tips for those ahead of they will take part in any levels of competition until eventually guaranteed from the reliability from the company. It is better for you to engage in competitive events organized with the company Insta Forex trading due to great reliability.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually have never participated in any competition prior to. I heard concerning people that have won competitions and also have won cash each get is bonus monthly forums and check out to understand it the actual largest profit i will. And recommendation for many prior to they consider aspect in any competition till assured from the credibility of the corporate. It's far better to take part in competitions arranged by the corporate InstaForex due to the nice credibility.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have won prizes before but not in any foreign exchange trading competition. Foreign exchange competition I think is themost complicated competition in this worrld I never made the ewuity like the winners at all. I attempted in lots of competitions of instaforex. and I can win any competition, not because I'm new in forex huge competition new forum was the first of the month, a bonus was yet, but I hope that, when participating in contests and win the conversations.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I judge it scarcely. Every traders should get greedy after lettered the abilities of Forex trading. But, after learned the risks, they should also try to moderate the greedy. This is due to want of noises and cognizance nigh the activity. Perhaps you have been dreaming of turning into an efficient forex market trader? It�s not as simple while you may think, however learning methods could be simple. You have to discover greater than methods to succeed trading. You need to have the ideal temperament to reach forex trading. Management of your respective feelings is an effective begin. You might also need to possess a few great gear with regard to trading. Do you wish to become capable of trading, then continue reading to discover a few necessary suggestions

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I won in two competition, 100 dollar both of them, the contests were in demo account, one for a week, another for a month, I haver received just one prize, because the other broker said that we should open a real account with deposit of 250$ :/ , any way it was a great experience to me .
    and i actually have never won any contest. i joined repeatedly in instaforex demo contest and different contests, other then never win. when i goes to begin trade i check the list of trader as well as their balance. i see that a lot of trader have already earned huge quantity therefore i believe it's not possible for myself to succeed any contest.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard concerning people that have won competitions and also have won money each get is bonus monthly forums and check out to understand it the actual largest profit i will and recommendation for many prior to they consider aspect in any competition till assured from the credibility of the corporate. It's far better to particpate in competitions arranged by the corporate of the good credibility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)