+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support as well as amount of resistance amounts may also be just one kind of buying and selling strategy since it is allows inside getting order with this a couple of amounts and as well make clear see regarding market path. the actual amount of resistance amounts are classified as the ideal signs since you'll find always several very good accessibility and also the get out of details which are utilized by the actual traders quite effectively, important your complete deal administration is conducted by means of these individuals. make the market leve;l as well n can make the doalr.. resistance of the most important tools used and to assist in understanding the nature of the market .. (Predicted) moves before they happen well in advance .. So as to allow the stores to determine the levels of pre-entry and exit ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    backing and action levels are those form where a reappear or at smallest punishment is prospective and so they render a really redeeming chance of travel class to garner faster returns. I think it is one of the as to the smart strategy in forex trading. newbie fall in hesitation to firmly draw this initially time. other then after apply the trouble can possibly be overcome. it really has varied used such by drawing this we could simply calculate our daily target such entry purpose, exit purpose, stop loss and take profit too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excellent materials colleague ... help help, as well as a Resistance of stages, which is certainly a particular person belongs to forex currency trading program, due to the fact that the new design you can in a number of stages, and so on, to see clearly with regard to the focus on the market ... and usually it is very different. These details can be used earlier in these buyers very successful. yes support and resistance level are very critical levels that you ave to take a serious look at because thata level is called confluence level where things normally happens that will make you to understand where the market is likely to go to.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really good material good friend.... help support together with resistence stages can be an individual types of forex trading program given that a can help during applying structure at the several stages and likewise make clear observe for promote focus... together with ordinarily this is very clear to understand. support and resistance level should not be overlooked by trader when attempting to make a position,they are what determine whether price will stop or move and we should use them or at least consider them when it comes to placing take profit and stop loss values.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 20th For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This level is very important in trading because most traders consider it and it becomes a very useful tool. I usually use this level to close my open orders and take profits and all the time it helps me a lot. And I don't use it to enter a position because of my strategy rules. and now I use support and resistance level techniques. in my demo trading, I get eighty percent positive results from an analysis of support and resistance. Where two or more peaks are, or where the price stops and reverses which is natural and best support and resistance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good money making business. This will be good for all if you provide an image of support and resistance levels. now I use support and resistance level techniques. in my demo trading, I get eighty percent positive results from an analysis of support and resistance. and Sometimes we are often trapped at support and resistance levels, when we see prices start trying to break through support and resistance levels which do not mean break out, but still retest, and that means when we see that prices close below support. the level or price closes above the resistance level meaning it is a breakout and a new price, and usually there is a correction first and then continuing the trend

12. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly the levels of support and resistance are very important in trading on Forex and making the pictures clear on the charts ,, I want to give you a special thank you for sharing a very good and useful post with us. You have explained the resistance and the wonderful support system. techniques of support and resistance levels in my demo trading, I get eighty percent of positive results from the analysis of support and resistance. and face your fears with good things. The most significant support and terms used in technical analysis The most important psychological and resistance factors are those that reflect the supply and demand situation in the financial markets and one of the most important currency markets

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good :-) Support and Resistance are important moments when the forces of supply and demand are met. In financial markets, prices are driven by two factors, namely supply and demand. Identical to Bullish demand and offer with bearish. In accordance with market law, with increasing demand, prices will increase due to low availability, and when supply and demand are in the same or balanced position, prices will move sideways. and it might be good for the most part if you provide photos in support other than the opposition level. today I take advantage of the way of support in addition to the level of opposition. during my trial, my partner and I got 80 percent of the results of support that was useful besides the opposition research.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    हां, ट्रेडिंग में समर्थन और प्रतिरोध स्तर बहुत महत्वपूर्ण हैं क्योंकि इन स्तरों के स्पष्ट रूप से टूट जाने के बाद हम सिग्नल को बहुत स्पष्ट खरीद या बेच सकते हैं। यह ध्यान रखना महत्वपूर्ण है कि हमें ट्रेडों को जीतने के लिए समर्थन या प्रतिरोध के प्रकोप के बारे में बहुत स्पष्ट होना चाहिए और समर्थन और प्रतिरोध का स्तर साप्ताहिक या दैनिक या 4 घंटे जैसे उच्च समय सीमा पर वापस ले लिया जाता है क्योंकि यह आमतौर पर तब होगा जब बाजार उन्हें मिल जाता है।
    money management krna to hamain lazmi ha agr ham money management kr kay kam krain gy to ham but sy loss sy bach jain gy and oske nad apko trade me tp and sl lagana hota hn vo suport and resitnce se lagana hotahn ya trade bhi ossi se letey n jisko suort an dreistance boltey hn

18. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can clearly decide how to trust and how to shop next to Jiffy, and maybe we can get a pleasant profit. Immediately I used the skills of support and resistance levels. In trading my demo tape, I understand eighty percent of positive results from support and resistance analysis and you post important but will be useful to all if you provide an overview of the level of support and security. I currently use a support and security level strategy. in my trading demo, I got eighty percent positive from safety support and investigation.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)