+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The bulls are more in control. Interest rates in the US are up with the 10 year up 4.1 bps and trading at the high for the day. That is helping the pair. However, the negative (bearish) caveat to the run higher is that there is little in the way of a correction.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Yesterdays bearish candle was quite significant. The market had rebounded recently to something of a crossroads where the momentum indicators had unwound back towards neutral configuration and the market was settling around a confluence of old support at $1.3250.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that this is most learning post for me and all new traders also. I did not know this support systems. This is really appritiable thread. I am very plealsed for your sharing. I think it will very helpful for my trading life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro and pound were the main beneficiary of dollar weakness supported by investor expectations that both the European Central Bank and Bank of England will tighten monetary policy sooner-rather-than later.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe this is most learning post for me and all new traders also. I did not know this support systems. This is really appritiable thread. I am very plealsed for your sharing. I think it will very helpful for my trading life. So many many thanks for sharing the post.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your posts are valuable but will be good for all if you give the image of support and resistance levels.
    Now I use the level of support and resistance techniques. In the demo trading
    I get positive results from an analysis of support and resistance eighty percent.
    I would like to give you special thanks for sharing a very good and fruitful position with us.
    You have explained the system of resistance and support beautifully. This will help many new forex traders to understand this business.
    good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hakan For This Useful Post:

musuh (2017-10-28)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Points are support and resistance of the most vital equipment used and to assist in knowledge the nature of the marketplace. Now i take advantage of the method of the support and resistance stage. In my demo exchange i get the eighty percentage high-quality end result of assist and resistance evaluation

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say that if a trader can not find the right support and resistance, he will not make the right decision to buy and sell.
    He will open a lot of unnecessary trades and will face a margin call. Most traders lose their trades
    because they can not find the right support and resistance levels.
    CMIIW

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your posts are valuable but will be good for all if you give the image of support and resistance levels.
    Now I use the level of support and resistance techniques. In the demo trading I get positive results from the analysis
    of support and resistance eighty percent. At first, I would like to give you special thanks for sharing a very good
    and useful article with us. You have explained the system of resistance and support beautifully.
    This will help many new forex traders to understand this business.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The next stage is to set some safety entry points and exit points - ie the price at which you will enter and exit the trade.
    In addition to utilizing the services and advice of stock brokers, the savvy investor will use the volume of information
    and support services with which he can formulate his own forex strategy. Before starting forex trading,
    open a demo account that you can get for free and operate with your preferred balance.
    When you have mastered trading skills, you can start working with real money.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Understanding support and resistance in the market is the most important tool. They move first before entering the store ...
    Brother's great information ... The level of support and resistance is also a type of trading strategy,
    it has two levels, it is necessary to order and make clear vision. toward the market.
    This is usually very simple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)