+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of the good strategy in forex trading. newbie fall in hesitation to draw this at first time . but after practice the problem can be overcome . it has various used such by drawing this we can easily calculate our daily target such entry point, exit point, stop loss and take profit also . Trading me support aur resistance bahut jaroori hoti hai aur apni trading me sahisupport aur resistance levels use karne lagte hai tab trading aur achhi tarah se ho pati hai aur yaha par sabhi jante hai ki etna asani se result nahi milti hai ess ke liye hume dheyan dena hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance is very simple and the most important on the forex analysis.We can get different signal as the market retrace and breaks the supports and resistance.Perfecting the use of the support and resistance will be like geting one step near to the success on forex.without it i think no one can be a successfull trader, bhai mein toh yeh kahunga ki yeh sab technical kaam hain aur new traders ko ismein nahi padna chahiye new traders ko bus simple chezein seekhni chahiye starting mein agar aap yeh sab karne legg jayeinge toh isss field mein se loss hi loss hota jayega aapko bhai aur sab chala jayega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear I actually think support and resistance level is very key factor for trader. I base quite a lot of my buy/sell trades on the support & resistance point if the present trending is within 15 pips of either. If trend breaks support 1, it will be a sell for me with TP just below support 2, & the opposite for buy orders Individuals use diverse sorts of bolster and resistance like turn focuses Fibonacci pattern lines channels and so on yet the most precise backing and resistance are the ones you can see from your stripped eyes, where two or more tops or bottoms are, or where the cost ended and turned around that are the regular and best backing and resistance. I also loved your opinion on support and resistance level and really it will be very helpful for many of us in Forex trading market.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The concept of support and resistance are two of the most discussed features technical analysis, no doubt, they will learn to deal with the complexity often than men. This article tries complexity dealer for these concepts by focusing on the basics you need to know to be clarified. Identifying these terms that the barrier tends to charge the assets of a certain direction that is used by traders to prevent off-limits to see the price level in the table.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app na bht he valubale post ki hy or is tar kay post sa new user ko bht he fayda ho jata hy or o os cheez ko bht jaldi seek jata hy is tar sa jo cheez o khud sa seekne ki khosh karta hy ager app na kesi cheez ko seekna hy or app kesi expert sa seeko ga to app os sa bht jaldi seek jate ho or ager is tra kay post may picture ki help lia jae to bht he acha ho ga i am so glad that someone finally mentioned about support and resistance .. i have been trading for 3 years now and that's the best strategy that worked for me .. defining the resistance and support areas .. put the stoploss and take profit correctly near them .. use fibonnaci ..and it will definetily make you awesome results

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi people use different types of support and resistance like pivot points fobonacci trend lines channels etc. but the most accurate support and resistance are the ones you can see from your naked eyes, where two or more peaks or bottoms are, or where the price halted and reversed that are the natural and best support and resistance it will be good for all if you give the image of the support and resistance level. now i use the technique of the support and resistance level. in my demo trade i get the eighty percent positive result of support and resistance analysis.trading strategy because its helps in putting order at this two levels and also make clear view of market direction... and usually this is very easy to understand

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir apne yaha par jo posting kiya hai wo kafi acche hai kuk traded karne ki liye ham trader ko is market ki sare information ko hi hasil karna parte hai saport or resistance bhi kuch aisa hi hai is ke sath ham trader apne strategy ko bhi imporove kar sekte hai . Well actually I believe points are support and resistance of the most important tools used and to assist in understanding the nature of the market . (Predicted) moves before they happen well in advance . So as to allow the stores to determine the levels of pre-entry and exit

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhe g mere kyal se support and resistace level bot ache indicator ha or ye apko trading krne me bot acha profit hasel karne me help karte ha ap ko chahye k ap b in indicator se apne profit hasil kre You post is valuable but it will be good for all if you give the image of the support and resistance level because its helps in putting order at this two levels and also make clear view of market direction and usually this is very easy to understand....

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me aik bohat ziada zaroori and important cheez hai is se hum apni trading ko bohat ziada easy banatay hain . Support and Resistance levels ko trader bohat ziada use kartay hain apni trading me q k profit earn karnay k liye yeh aik achi strategy hai .

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support aur resistance ke bina hum koi bhi position ko open karte hai to humen thik se ye pata nahin chalata hai ki market kahan jayega, support aur resistance ki jaankari ho jaane ke baad trading karna thoda sa aasan ho jata hai kyoki humen ye malum ho jata hai ki market ki range kya hai. The level of support and resistance, area unit the points for gap positions, together with shopping for or commerce, looking on these levels if they're high, we must always sell if these resistance levels area unit down then it's time to shop for. however we tend to should be before date on the economic news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)