+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 244 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2431

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Senior Member ptcwork54 is an unknown quantity at this point ptcwork54's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear people different support and resistance use karty ha lekin main auto pivot point wali indicator use karta ho jo mujy kafi help dita ha market ko samjhnay main and main achi tarha trade b kar lita hon forex aik best way ha and support and resistance kafi helpful hoty ha market main trading k liay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh bohot e assa information hain ..thanks for your important information mein iss business mein neya hu iss liye mein innko follow karunga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ity View Post
    Well actually my dear, with me, I clearly do believe the support and resistance levels are very important for the trader to know where the market goes and where he can close his open positions , also the trend lines are very important and you should know how to draw it correctly i think.
    I also always combine support with trendline resistance. because I think both were very supportive and helpful to analyze the chart, making it easier for us to know the condition of the market. in fact it could be a way to know where the entry and exit points are good. because many successful trader using this strategy, and to this day I am still in the learning process.

Banned momoy is an unknown quantity at this point momoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I that's amazing when you become roaring good results full vendor then some of our nation try and get adequate expertise, experience and therefore emotion approach less, endurance, enough features and since they can be a command trader we could easily develop into a professional supplier.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well actually my dear, with me, I clearly do believe the support and resistance levels are very important for the trader to know where the market goes and where he can close his open positions , also the trend lines are very important and you should know how to draw it correctly i think.

Banned mido9911 is an unknown quantity at this point mido9911's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you i have seen maybe new traders who were asking what's the difference between those two thing and that may help them a lot those levels are very important in forex trading for beginners to learn fast good luck

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well definitely my dear, I do believe we need to develop our trading strategy to detect the right support and resistance area of the market and if we can detect the right area of support and resistance areal then we can easily set the stop loss and take profit area

Member safiasohan is an unknown quantity at this point safiasohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I'm newbie in this forum and trading so you have given us a good thing about trading which can give us a right trend about market and trading. When we have a right trend about market then we can trade in right way and earn money from this market. Resistance & Support is most effective thing in this business.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a support level is drawn horizontally at the height when one recognizes a trough level area that repeatedly tries to go break through bellow but with no success within this level whenever the rates go down and reaches the trough it pulls up right back

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support resistance level follow is the most important for scalping the market movement. A trader who some knowledge about in Forex I thing he can do too with profits in short time trading system. Indicator can't give advance result but it can be give advance result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 244 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)